Kevin Federline's son Kaleb praises Britney and allegedly claims Jamie is abusive

Kaleb Federline, Kevin's son with Shar Jackson, came to Britney's defense.

He alleges Britney's dad Jamie is abusive. 

You may recall Britney's younger son Jayden did not have nice things to say about his grandfather previously. 

Mr. Spears was accused of physically assaulting Britney's eldest son, which resulted in a restraining order barring Mr. Spears from seeing Sean or Jayden. 

Its good to see that the boys brother loves her and talks highly of her publicly although I don't buy Kevin cant do anything to help her, but he's a teen who think his dad is a good person. He doesnt see Ktrash as the :trash: he truly is.kaleb.jpg.74939933ee99cd9fc33e23161bdf64da.jpg

Just now, GMFlop said:

Link to the Instagram stream? 

It isnt available anymore but he was live for a couple of hours hours ago. He answered fans, sang Toxic among other things. Ive seen different people saying the same things so I trust this is legit. 

16 minutes ago, Illegally BANNED said:

That's the Kid she was pictured carrying before she got preggo ?

I think that was the girl. Hes this one, I think there are only pics of Britney carrying him when she was already pregnant. 

XRAY_20050806_42.jpg

022.jpg

1 minute ago, Illegally BANNED said:

Ooo yeah I forgot Skai was  pregnant with one of her kids when Keving got together with Britney .

Yeah, Kevin had 3 sons (from 2 different baby mamas) in a row in 2004, 2005 and 2006 :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: