Interested in Tweeting from BreatheHeavy's Twitter account?

Jordan Miller

24 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Is anyone here familiar with zoom?  I think it would be fun to do an hour-long zoom chat with about 5 or 6 people and prerecord it and then put it out on Youtube .... Just like a popculture show that would be directed and certain topics will be on the agenda for each show. 

I was thinking there should be like a weekly Youtube show talking about the week's topics in Exhale, but I don't have the proper tools to record a video, my camera isn't that good, and it's always noisy in here, plus I'm not the best at talking, even less in English :haha:

Then I thought I could just use images, like screencaps of the threads, but it's too much work. If I got paid for it I'd quit my job and dedicate to that lol

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
49 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

omg I'd love to help! 

I'm scared tho, i'm not really confident with my grammar (english is my 3rd language) and I'm such a snowflake on stan twitter. :shadelaugh:

I mean, that sentence was pretty grammatically correct :katyfrog:

Also, the Tweets wouldn't necessarily need to be complex. Stan stuff :goat:

• Leader
37 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was thinking there should be like a weekly Youtube show talking about the week's topics in Exhale, but I don't have the proper tools to record a video, my camera isn't that good, and it's always noisy in here, plus I'm not the best at talking, even less in English :haha:

Then I thought I could just use images, like screencaps of the threads, but it's too much work. If I got paid for it I'd quit my job and dedicate to that lol

:melt: love thissss

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Is anyone here familiar with zoom?  I think it would be fun to do an hour-long zoom chat with about 5 or 6 people and prerecord it and then put it out on Youtube .... Just like a popculture show that would be directed and certain topics will be on the agenda for each show. 

britney spears GIF

That sounds like so much fun. One of my friends wants to record our phone calls (we talk smack about politics, pop culture etc) and upload them anonymously on Spotify. I guess they do podcasts on there? :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

Anyway, I might be interested @Jordan Miller I am a little hesitant because I want to start/focus on a few weekly threads, but COVID laid me off so I do have the time to contribute and I LOVE talking about pop culture. When are you looking to make a decision? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

1 minute ago, Isla said:

Hmm I think I might be interested in this, I don’t do too much social media as I mainly do writing/journalism but it’s a new skill I could use. Besides, I do tweet out news articles on the @Metro_Ents account, not sure if that counts or not :tbh: 

I've saw your articles (the ones you've previously linked here), they are great! :)

I think you'd be good too!

12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I've saw your articles (the ones you've previously linked here), they are great! :)

I think you'd be good too!

Thank you :hugs: unfortunately I don’t get to write about Britney as much as I’d like, there’s just so many celebs/showbiz stories to cover haha! 

• Leader
54 minutes ago, Isla said:

Hmm I think I might be interested in this, I don’t do too much social media as I mainly do writing/journalism but it’s a new skill I could use. Besides, I do tweet out news articles on the @Metro_Ents account, not sure if that counts or not :tbh: 

Interesting!

In my mind, we would be tweeting less links, more bits-sized info about our pop faves. Could be breaking news or simply a Tweet with an iconic photo, chart fact, things like that! :) 

I’ve seen some of your past stuff too btw! :clap:

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Interesting!

In my mind, we would be tweeting less links, more bits-sized info about our pop faves. Could be breaking news or simply a Tweet with an iconic photo, chart fact, things like that! :) 

I’ve seen some of your past stuff too btw! :clap:

Yeah that sounds like a great idea! There’s a few other accounts that do something similar and it sounds like it could be a lot of fun :) 

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I had a radio show in college and I truly miss those days, and now I am working from home so I have more time on my hands.  I have a little editing experience for video and audio as well.  

Archived