Interested in Tweeting from BreatheHeavy's Twitter account?

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Hey Exhale, 

I had an idea... would a group of you be interested in contributing / taking over BreatheHeavy's Twitter account? 

There's 45.5K followers currently.

I think it'd be interesting to hand it over to a group of members who are passionate and excited about pop music and Britney. Exhale functions because the community rallies together to share information. I would love to re-create that magic in a bottle but on Twitter.

Right now, I use it as a tool to promote threads to Exhale. I can still participate in that sense, but I want it to function more like a stan account. The goal would be to post Tweets you think would get a lot of likes / RTs / engagement. 

Post fun facts / content about pop music artists and Britney. Lots of Britney would be dope. And #FreeBritney content, too. I think for a long time I tried to stay away from posting a lot about Britney because I wanted to show people BH also covers more areas, but Twitter is an entirely different beast that I've had trouble taming. I would love Exhale's support. 

It could also be a pretty cool accomplishment to put on a resume if you're interested in social media, community building etc (versus starting your own from scratch). It wouldn't require much of your time, especially if there are a little group of us joining forces together. Right now this would be volunteer only, so I understand if that's a deal breaker.

Those interested... please have a love of Twitter, pop music and Britney. Also, please have a Twitter account up and running. 

Would any of you like to join? 

tw.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
1 minute ago, JustWendy said:

Sure, how much will you pay bb? 

(or is it only an offer for users who you are expecting to take shifts and be online most of their productive hours tweeting for BH, for free?)

asking for a friend. Blinking GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

Lol yea it's volunteer. I know it's not ideal, but it's also not a job... yet. But I am trying to get my coins in order so I can offer real opportunities down the road. 

There is no "shifts" or anything like that. If you're online or passionate about it it would just be something to sink your teeth into. 

I was actually thinking about this for 6 months, but was scared to ask y'all. Today I figured YOLO :shadelaugh:

• Leader
17 minutes ago, alexxxx said:

I’ve been on stan twitter for around two years now and I think this is a good idea BUT please be careful, stans are insane and will literally doxx you if you speak ill of their faves or say anything that doesn’t line with their political beliefs. Tread lightly!

Yea. This isn't an initiative to create a stan war at all. The opposite. 

BH has a lot of history on the Internet. I think with the right group of people it could really take off. 

Archived