Interested in Tweeting from BreatheHeavy's Twitter account?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

I’d personally absolutely love to be part of it. I studied Social media platforms and advertising at college so I have knowledge within the subject. I run my own Britney YouTube channel for her audios so I’d absolutely love to participate in other aspects of being a fan! I love providing content for Exhale and would love to do the same for Twitter!

So many great options! :makeitrain:

Great Youtube channel btw! :) 

• Leader
8 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

I’d personally absolutely love to be part of it. I studied Social media platforms and advertising at college so I have knowledge within the subject. I run my own Britney YouTube channel for her audios so I’d absolutely love to participate in other aspects of being a fan! I love providing content for Exhale and would love to do the same for Twitter!

!!!! :crying3:

• Leader
On 9/11/2020 at 10:02 PM, Britney'sBish said:

@Jordan Miller I'd just be nervous about it getting hacked like this site did...

Agreed, but at the same time I'd like to think the members I speak with and agree to this wouldn't do such a thing. But just in case, anyone who participates will have to sign a very basic agreement that they won't do such a thing 😇 

On 9/11/2020 at 11:35 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Hey Exhale, 

I had an idea... would a group of you be interested in contributing / taking over BreatheHeavy's Twitter account? 

There's 45.5K followers currently.

I think it'd be interesting to hand it over to a group of members who are passionate and excited about pop music and Britney. Exhale functions because the community rallies together to share information. I would love to re-create that magic in a bottle but on Twitter.

Right now, I use it as a tool to promote threads to Exhale. I can still participate in that sense, but I want it to function more like a stan account. The goal would be to post Tweets you think would get a lot of likes / RTs / engagement. 

Post fun facts / content about pop music artists and Britney. Lots of Britney would be dope. And #FreeBritney content, too. I think for a long time I tried to stay away from posting a lot about Britney because I wanted to show people BH also covers more areas, but Twitter is an entirely different beast that I've had trouble taming. I would love Exhale's support. 

It could also be a pretty cool accomplishment to put on a resume if you're interested in social media, community building etc (versus starting your own from scratch). It wouldn't require much of your time, especially if there are a little group of us joining forces together. Right now this would be volunteer only, so I understand if that's a deal breaker.

Those interested... please have a love of Twitter, pop music and Britney. Also, please have a Twitter account up and running. 

Would any of you like to join? 

tw.jpg

Count me in :)

Archived