Interested in Tweeting from BreatheHeavy's Twitter account?

Jordan Miller

• Leader
1 hour ago, Kwn said:

Count me in :)

!!!

56 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I'd be interested but what's the limit on what can be said?

What do you mean? 

Generally speaking, anything that's posted will need to pass through two gate keepers:

1. Is it kind?
  2. Is it true?

32 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

@Jordan Miller Is there a specific date you’re gonna announce the chosen people?

Nope! Just giving this thread a moment to be seen by more Exhalers. Surprisingly I have had a lot of interest which I think is awesome. I'll loop people that are interested in soon with more details. 🙏 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im down. i'm always active on twitter ;) 

i'll sometimes share memes about Britney to make the account bigger.

i'll also help share the news use proper pics and stuff. 

i can also make threads praising britney etc. 

hire meeeee :neydedance_purple:

real questions... will there be benefits in a way? also are we gonna see the article before posting? also what are the rules? are the news from here?

ty. @Jordan Miller

• Leader
3 hours ago, RATCHET❤ said:

real questions... will there be benefits in a way? also are we gonna see the article before posting? also what are the rules? are the news from here?

What do you mean benefits? No health insurance or Roth IRAs at this time :jj: 

Essentially, I'm hoping for Tweets that stan pop stars. Bite-sized things. For instance:

The Tweets don't need to link to Exhale unless you want to promote another member's topic or something. 

Hope that makes more sense! 

I'd be interested...

I currently run my company's social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) and post our content with the help of our PR team. I have a personal Twitter account but I don't use it much simply because I spend so much of my online time doing work projects. That said, it would be nice to actually take some time throughout the week to post content outside of the realm of my job, so this could be a cool outlet and hobby.

Let me know!

p.s. I'll share my company's info/name in a DM (not in public) :)

15 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

What do you mean benefits? No health insurance or Roth IRAs at this time :jj: 

Essentially, I'm hoping for Tweets that stan pop stars. Bite-sized things. For instance:

The Tweets don't need to link to Exhale unless you want to promote another member's topic or something. 

Hope that makes more sense! 

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: i already have free health insurance that my ugly country provides esklskelflkf

*maybe a membership here or smthn* :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

+

yeah. those what i was aiming for when i said "threads" i'm into pop-culture in general. i can make interesting threads, promote a topic that haven't been promoted to twitter that needs it, etc. 

it does! thanks..but just 2 more things, will there be a source of news that'll you'll tell us about before some other pop-news acc release the news? is it ok to get the news from another news acc but rephrase it? and use different pics (should we source em if we did?). 

hopefully i'll be qualified. my twitter is @WtfSiiren. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Archived