Troye Sivan posts thirst trap in his underwear

• Content Curators
14 minutes ago, Silhouette said:

So I guess all guys should look like some kind of reincarnation of Ares if they want to be considered attractive, because if you're not muscular and masculine you're gonna be made fun of every time you try to feel yourself :chrissy:

I wouldn't say that I just don't find this particular dude interesting. :chrissy:

• Like 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

What's with the hate? :tina: Why is everyone hating anyone who does not look like a 30 years old hung daddy or whatever it's called... :beynah: You guys are just following the trend... I remember when looking "hung" or like a "daddy" was considered a turn off and a bad thing... Now it's "oh so in!" :tiffeyeroll:  Are you all truly that close minded and superficial? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure::rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around: Does Troye (or every other male) needs to change who he is and try to look like that hung daddy stereotype to be even considered **** in 2020? :heresthetea::hillary: Maybe he can be who he really is - not trying to change just to be **** - according to you and to your apparent new trend? :beynah:  :liar:

Plus why do you need to categorize people like that? :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: I for example don't care if someone is twink-looking, daddy-looking or whatever - everyone can be **** and good looking in their own way. Just because someone is not 30, does not have a beard and does not look like they were born in a gym - that doesn't mean that they are worse, or not **** enough. :beynah::lessons::lessons::nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

The superficiality and trend hopping in the gay community is truly becoming too much :icant2:

• Love 3
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block