Troye Sivan posts thirst trap in his underwear

22 hours ago, bryceecyrb said:

Down with hegemonic masculinity. Y'all shaming him for being boyish and not the gay ideal of some hedonis figure is super problematic. It's femmephobic, rooted in mysogyny and ultimately a damaging mindset to keep perpetuating. Get y'all **** together. 

Yet another comment containing buzzwords such as "*phobic", "mysogyny [sic]", "shaming" etc. :joanne: So boring...:slayde:

Truth is, the boy looks like a boiled chicken in a pair of briefs. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, TedTwice said:

Yet another comment containing buzzwords such as "*phobic", "mysogyny [sic]", "shaming" etc. :joanne: So boring...:slayde:

Truth is, the boy looks like a boiled chicken in a pair of briefs. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

They're not 'buzz' words, they're words that are directly related to issues that are prevalent within the gay community. I'm sorry if I care about they community we exist within and the culture that is ultimately destructive to those who exist within it. It's simply internalized homophobia and a gay person who is homophobic is pathetic.  :cheese:

• Like 2
On 9/11/2020 at 12:27 AM, Lukas1896 said:

What's with the hate? :tina: Why is everyone hating anyone who does not look like a 30 years old hung daddy or whatever it's called... :beynah: You guys are just following the trend... I remember when looking "hung" or like a "daddy" was considered a turn off and a bad thing... Now it's "oh so in!" :tiffeyeroll:  Are you all truly that close minded and superficial? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure::rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around: Does Troye (or every other male) needs to change who he is and try to look like that hung daddy stereotype to be even considered **** in 2020? :heresthetea::hillary: Maybe he can be who he really is - not trying to change just to be **** - according to you and to your apparent new trend? :beynah:  :liar:

Plus why do you need to categorize people like that? :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: I for example don't care if someone is twink-looking, daddy-looking or whatever - everyone can be **** and good looking in their own way. Just because someone is not 30, does not have a beard and does not look like they were born in a gym - that doesn't mean that they are worse, or not **** enough. :beynah::lessons::lessons::nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

The superficiality and trend hopping in the gay community is truly becoming too much :icant2:

This tbh. 

Btw, I'm 30 and I don't look like most gays who are muscular or "hunky". 
I'm still very much twinky haha. But toxic masculinity wants us all to be thicc/muscular or whatever that's considered the standards.

If it's not your cup of tea then ok sure, but don't look down on others for not conforming to your beauty standards tbh.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block