Troye Sivan posts thirst trap in his underwear

32 minutes ago, bryceecyrb said:

Down with hegemonic masculinity. Y'all shaming him for being boyish and not the gay ideal of some hedonis figure is super problematic. It's femmephobic, rooted in mysogyny and ultimately a damaging mindset to keep perpetuating. Get y'all **** together. 

Thank you SO much, it's so sad that so many people don't seem to get how problematic that behaviour is.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Theres def more than you think. One of my old roomies always complimented my feet when I wore sandals and I couldn’t figure out why until...:demi:

Oh really? I dont seem to run into/talk to many people who are. Which is a shame because, well... u know haha.

Sounds like a fun roomie ;) you'll have to prove it though, for research purposes :p 

I always look at guys in sandals like a perv, oh the shame. 

A guy with nice hands and feet is a must for me Tick Dragons Den GIF by CBC

• Love 1
4 hours ago, bryceecyrb said:

Down with hegemonic masculinity. Y'all shaming him for being boyish and not the gay ideal of some hedonis figure is super problematic. It's femmephobic, rooted in mysogyny and ultimately a damaging mindset to keep perpetuating. Get y'all **** together. 

LMAO :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: If this is a joke like i believe it is, it's hilarious, good job! Anyone who uses all those words are seriously lost in the SJW bs. Thank you for being a breath of fresh air and not taking things to seriously. 

• Love 1