Troye Sivan posts thirst trap in his underwear

32 minutes ago, bryceecyrb said:

Down with hegemonic masculinity. Y'all shaming him for being boyish and not the gay ideal of some hedonis figure is super problematic. It's femmephobic, rooted in mysogyny and ultimately a damaging mindset to keep perpetuating. Get y'all **** together. 

Thank you SO much, it's so sad that so many people don't seem to get how problematic that behaviour is.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Theres def more than you think. One of my old roomies always complimented my feet when I wore sandals and I couldn’t figure out why until...:demi:

Oh really? I dont seem to run into/talk to many people who are. Which is a shame because, well... u know haha.

Sounds like a fun roomie ;) you'll have to prove it though, for research purposes :p 

I always look at guys in sandals like a perv, oh the shame. 

A guy with nice hands and feet is a must for me Tick Dragons Den GIF by CBC

• Love 1
4 hours ago, bryceecyrb said:

Down with hegemonic masculinity. Y'all shaming him for being boyish and not the gay ideal of some hedonis figure is super problematic. It's femmephobic, rooted in mysogyny and ultimately a damaging mindset to keep perpetuating. Get y'all **** together. 

LMAO :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: If this is a joke like i believe it is, it's hilarious, good job! Anyone who uses all those words are seriously lost in the SJW bs. Thank you for being a breath of fresh air and not taking things to seriously. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block