Britney Spears supports the #FreeBritney movement and wants the conservatorship case open to the public

2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

For the personal one she has requested that Jody Montgomery would be appointed as the permanent conservator, instead of just temporary. But in the request that she filed it is specifically mentioned that this request does not means she waves her right to ask to end the conservatorship in the future.

So she basically wants Jamie removed from everything as a first step, and then focus on ending it altogether.

Right right. Thanks for that reminder / explanation. Sigh.. so complicated. 

22 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Yes, they need her money. Lynne, Bryan and JL will have to act like Oscar contenders to pretend they're against Jamie and sided with Britney. It can be fun Bill Hader Popcorn GIF

I have no doubt Britney will help out her mom. Lynne was the one who was with her 24/7 while Britney was trying to make it big in the industry. That kind of support can nullify a lot of turbulent times.

But her grown *** siblings who have “careers” and families of their own? I can’t see Britney giving them any money, especially since they’ve both been openly for and against the conservatorship in recent times.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I have no doubt Britney will help out her mom. Lynne was the one who was with her 24/7 while Britney was trying to make it big in the industry. That kind of support can nullify a lot of turbulent times.

But her grown *** siblings who have “careers” and families of their own? I can’t see Britney giving them any money, especially since they’ve both been openly for and against the conservatorship in recent times.

I can’t see her cutting off her mom either esp. since her mom appears to be the only helping her now, sure it’s late to the the game but at least she’s stepping up and to be fair, we really don’t know what Lynne’s been doing all these years, for all we know, she could have tried getting info but Jamie 100% looks like he’s the type to say, stop asking, it’s none of your business.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Lukas1896 said:

WHERE ARE NOW ALL THOSE BRITNEY "FANS" THAT WERE AGAINST #FreeBritney ?? :ineedthetruth: That were saying that we are just stupid psycho fans who are creating unnecessary "conspiracy theories"? 

WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!?? :snooptoya:

:badthoughts::mae::mae:

Fans absolutely make everything a conspiracy. Way too much. BUT, the conservatorship is still corrupt, she still deserves to be free, and her entire team needs to be revamped. This l is a fantastic step in the right direction. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, generation glory said:

Where does it say that? That’s not what it states.

“There are no medical issues at all in a conservatorship of the estate, nor are her children involved in any way.”

This is about the financial conservatorship not the personal conservatorship. No medical info will be apart of these hearing or court docs, so Britney through Ingram is saying there’s no reason for Jamie & his attorneys (that Britney pays for) to constantly seal motions concerning Britney’s finances.

I misunderstood, I thought it meant she had none, which  honestly would have been surprising. I didn’t realize this was just about her finances.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Lukas1896 said:

WHERE ARE NOW ALL THOSE BRITNEY "FANS" THAT WERE AGAINST #FreeBritney ?? :ineedthetruth: That were mocking everything about #FreeBritney? :ineedthetruth: That were saying things like "this is why Britney hates you all!". :tina: That were saying that we are just stupid psycho fans who are creating unnecessary "conspiracy theories"? :chrissy: That we are hurting Britney by creating buzz around her situation? :nynod:

WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!?? :snooptoya:

:badthoughts::mae::mae:

This. 
YannFrance probably fled to some French oversea department.... 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

Are we all on the same page here?..This is for the control of her finances, not her personal life. Very different situations. 

Even with that, it still stated in one of the filings that she doesn’t have     I forgot what it’s call but some kind Disability that would require a conservatorship & that’s for both Estate & person 

• Like 2