Britney Spears supports the #FreeBritney movement and wants the conservatorship case open to the public

7 hours ago, Busybee said:

This! I hope once she gets free us fans keep pushing to get lou exposed. She handles alot of A list clients no way should she be able to just live her life without consequences.

100% agree!! She needs to get as much exposure as Jamie if not more!!! I wonder if her clients are seeing all this news?!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Oops... said:

100% agree!! She needs to get as much exposure as Jamie if not more!!! I wonder if her clients are seeing all this news?!

I know she is involved with Mary j and I could be wrong but I think j.lo too. I'm not at all for harassing people even when they deserve it but I think it would do alot to hit her where it hurts and thats her clientele which brings in the money. If we start calling out these big names for being associated with such a horrible person they would be forced to disassociate from her. Like I said though I don't condone harrasing so I wouldn't even know how to go about that

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Freebrit said:

This is almost if not the absolute best news of 2020! I’m so freakin proud of you, Brit. The light at the end of the tunnel is here, not much longer and you’ll be free. Then you can cut Lou and Jamie and Team Con off with a restraining order. 

Gosh, this woman is so resilient ❤️

Larry will probably get the boot again too. Britney fired Larry and Jamie rehired him allegedly so hopefully in time a lot of these people Britney doesn’t want in her life can bounce like dryer sheets Chile.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I'm so happy you guys, I haven't been able to stop talking about this all day :wontcry:

WE NEED TO KEEP FIGHTING FOR OUR GIRL. The corruption is all out there, she supports us and we can't let her down. Spread all of this stuff everywhere. I really hope Britney gets a restraining order on Jamie and Lou once she can.

• Love 9

I really wanna dish some venom to the little ***** (really Jordan?! This is not a swear word!) but she looks about 10 years old so I will refrain from putting her in her place. I guess it's not her fault that her parents failed her and she's turning out to be a lying, pompous little sh.it.

She is plucking white celebs out of thin air and it's really quite damaging to do, she needs therapy.

EDIT: WRONG TOPIC OOPS! MEANT FOR THE TIKTOK SAYING B SUPPORTS TRUMP :fran:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1