Britney Spears supports the #FreeBritney movement and wants the conservatorship case open to the public

11 hours ago, Halseyfan said:

While I agree there is too much shame and stigma surrounding mental illness, especially as someone who has Bipolar Disorder, I know this first hand, but the document also stated that Britney had no mental illness.

Where does it say that? That’s not what it states.

“There are no medical issues at all in a conservatorship of the estate, nor are her children involved in any way.”

This is about the financial conservatorship not the personal conservatorship. No medical info will be apart of these hearing or court docs, so Britney through Ingram is saying there’s no reason for Jamie & his attorneys (that Britney pays for) to constantly seal motions concerning Britney’s finances.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Where does it say that? That’s not what it states.

“There are no medical issues at all in a conservatorship of the estate, nor are her children involved in any way.”

This is about the financial conservatorship not the personal conservatorship. No medical info will be apart of these hearing or court docs, so Britney through Ingram is saying there’s no reason for Jamie & his attorneys (that Britney pays for) to constantly seal motions concerning Britney’s finances.

Yeah, people need to understand this. These documents refer to her finances, not her personal life. Shes simply saying: these documents doesnt mention my kids or my privacy in any way, so why use it as an excuse to seal it?  

• Like 4
20 hours ago, AlfredIslas said:

Of course, Britney supports transparency because nobody is held accountable when details about a 38 year old adult woman in a conservatorship are hidden away. That's how she gets abused, that's how she gets taken advantage of. Really sucks to see that there really were some Britney fans out there that kept trying to talk **** about the #FreeBritney movement when Britney really appreciated the support the entire time and wanted everyone to know the details for her sake. 

Yes, yes and yes! :meryl:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, car said:

I do have to say that I have kind of mixed up the personal vs estate conservatorship. This seems to be all about the estate... so what does this mean for her personal one?

For the personal one she has requested that Jody Montgomery would be appointed as the permanent conservator, instead of just temporary. But in the request that she filed it is specifically mentioned that this request does not means she waves her right to ask to end the conservatorship in the future.

So she basically wants Jamie removed from everything as a first step, and then focus on ending it altogether.

• Like 2