The Weeknd says he wants to write an album for a female artist. What if he did that for Britney Spears?

The ONLY person I'd want touching an ENTIRE Britney album is Max Martin.

If The Weeknd had the honor of working with Britney I honestly wouldn't want more than four songs.

Remember what happened last time Britney worked with another artist for a whole album...

I think a lot of you are forgetting that the song that really shot The Weeknd into stardom was thanks to Max Martin.

His biggest hits, have involved Max Martin.

Just cut out the middle man.

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Remember when Will.i.Am was going to produce an album for Britney and we all got excited bc it was going to be personal and she was going to be hands on.... Didn't work out... 

When it comes to Britney, I prefer the basics... Max Martin, Bloodshy and Avant, a few known and unknown producers coming together to produce something explosive ((and hopefully more cohesive than Glory)).

And keep Myah far far away.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Koda100 said:

Remember when Will.i.Am was going to produce an album for Britney and we all got excited bc it was going to be personal and she was going to be hands on.... Didn't work out... 

When it comes to Britney, I prefer the basics... Max Martin, Bloodshy and Avant, a few known and unknown producers coming together to produce something explosive ((and hopefully more cohesive than Glory)).

AMEN! :hugs:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, The_Original_Toy said:

i still remember when larry said glory was supposed to be britney meets the weeknd lol

but i’d be down if they did something together

I remember playing glory for these country guys I was hanging out with after the bar one night and one of the guys was OBSESSED. He was like “this is Britney?! This sounds like The Weeknd!”. The whole night he was just like “I can’t believe this is Britney!”. He was definitely a stan after that night :ramona: 

• Haha 1

Honestly, I wouldn't want this. :nyschool:

I would want Bloodshy & Avant as producers and Britney as a main writer on all of the songs and if she also wants to, let her help produce it!

Also having Guy Sigsworth on board for producing the beautiful ballads would be great. :crying4:

Spoiler

Bring back Michelle Bell too and then we can have Original Doll, 15 years later. :byetina:

1 hour ago, Koda100 said:

How can you compare The Weeknd to... will.i.am...

it’s upsetting.

:cackling:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, Koda100 said:

I don’t think you can compare William and Weeknd cuz William has always been a pain in the *** to watch and hear. It’s like comparing a surface with eternal depths.