The Weeknd says he wants to write an album for a female artist. What if he did that for Britney Spears?

YES PLEASE! The Weeknd is my favourite male artist and is absolutely incredible. If he collabed with Britney... fireworks,, fireworks, fireworks 🎆 

I’d love them to do an actual duet as well. I can imagine them doing a really **** electro R&B number and the music video is like Halloween-themed where Britney and The Weeknd are a vampire and werewolf that can sense each other and hunt each other down through this creepy supernatural city so that they can basically ****. 

(that’s either the corniest idea ever or the best)

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

weeknd-brit.jpg.90a09b4c3426f567de28a8960a171a57.jpg

The Weeknd says he wants to write an album for a female artist. 

“I’m a writer. Sometimes I write a song and it’s not in my head. I’m writing it for someone else, but then I end up singing it," he tells Esquire. "I want to write a whole album for a female artist. I have a whole vision of the Weeknd. But I guess it’s like . . . it’s the same reason why I want to write for someone else?”

Of course my mind jumped to Britney. I think Abel co-writing an album with/for Britney would be absolutely incredible. :letitburn:

1. He's a crazy talented songwriter.
  2. He can "go there." The Weeknd's music invokes emotion and often touches on really personal topics. That's exactly what B10 needs. It'll be a huge missed opportunity if her next record doesn't touch on themes of freedom, rebellion, liberation, control, censorship etc... you know, actual parts of her life. We don't know who Britney is anymore. Allow her the opportunity to  explain what's been going on through the music. 
  3. His production skills are also incredible. Not only can he produce incredible-sounding songs, but he also collaborates with other producers who get the vibe.

Would you be down for a new Britney album overseen by The Weeknd? 

What is he waiting for????

35 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

weeknd-brit.jpg.90a09b4c3426f567de28a8960a171a57.jpg

The Weeknd says he wants to write an album for a female artist. 

“I’m a writer. Sometimes I write a song and it’s not in my head. I’m writing it for someone else, but then I end up singing it," he tells Esquire. "I want to write a whole album for a female artist. I have a whole vision of the Weeknd. But I guess it’s like . . . it’s the same reason why I want to write for someone else?”

Of course my mind jumped to Britney. I think Abel co-writing an album with/for Britney would be absolutely incredible. 

9 minutes ago, Eda said:

I love this 

1. He's a crazy talented songwriter.
  2. He can "go there." The Weeknd's music invokes emotion and often touches on really personal topics. That's exactly what B10 needs. It'll be a huge missed opportunity if her next record doesn't touch on themes of freedom, rebellion, liberation, control, censorship etc... you know, actual parts of her life. We don't know who Britney is anymore. Allow her the opportunity to  explain what's been going on through the music. 
  3. His production skills are also incredible. Not only can he produce incredible-sounding songs, but he also collaborates with other producers who get the vibe.

Would you be down for a new Britney album overseen by The Weeknd?