Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Grateful for Billy's presence but at the end he seemed to be a clueless fame***** who spent half the time making everyone know he felt victimized by people criticizing his sh!tty make up work in X Factor. And he sure let us know about his inside private conversations with Mariah. I don't trust him.

What did he say?

• Like 1
Just now, jj_boha said:

What did he say?

In brief, "I feel uncomfortable saying Free Britney because Britney's fame means she would need lots of help and support if this c-ship ends." Sounds like he's pitching for a job the fame hungry mess. 

Don't patronise us Billy. We want Britney free from these leeches, we don't expect her to not have a PA or a team like a normal celeb does. But SHE should be in charge of them not the other way round

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

What did he say?

Lets see. He made up his own definition for dementia. 

He put a shout out to the little monsters. 

He let us know famous people are out of touch.

He refused to say Free Britney.

And he basically didn't say anything that would actually help her case.

He spent most of the time talking about himself and how the fans were scaring people away from helping her.

• Love 5
  • Like 1