Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

17 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

They better upgrade their antivirus this time, or Anonymous better update their hacking tactics so they are untraceable. Somebody needs to step their ***** up tomorrow :donewithit:

I think such serious case should be carried out in person, I mean, it's not like there will be an entire audience, it is only necessary the judge ofc, britney, jamie, the lawyers, 3 or 4 more people, which can totally attend wearing masks with an appropiate distance. 

Many political and entertainment events are being held with pretty much more people, why such serious and important issue couldnt be in person? :schoolingtime:

• Like 6

Somebody posted a screenshot maybe on the other Lou thread that an account that was obviously her team commented "defamation" on a live stream and i just noticed this comment they left too:  https://imgur.com/a/rH2m9t

with the use of emojis in threes, excessive exclamations and ellipses that looks just like britney's captions. i feel like that's an inkling of evidence that she doesn't write her own captions. (which yes we kind of already knew)

• Love 4