Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

5 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

You know I’m really get sick of fans being irrational. People saying Jason is “trying so hard to be relevant” in this live Q and A but we NEED people close to her to start speaking up. I don’t know his intentions, and I’ve heard stuff he’s done in the past, but there is NO ONE close to Britney showing face about any of this except him. NO ONE. So please just stop. 

Does that not tell you something??? He is an opportunist... he’s claiming to speak to Britney? Are you kidding me? Like c’mon use your BRAIN!!! This man has a history of lying about Britney, not to mention he also has a criminal past, an alcoholic, etc... just STOP. Fans like YOU hurt this movement. This will be on the news now and Jamie will use this as a ploy to say if Britney is free, people like Jason can come back into her life” like STOP THIS

• Love 4