Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

12 minutes ago, Jam. said:

Yh I dont think neither Billy B nor Jason Alexander are the most reliable people...:ehum:

I swear Britney’s fanbase has to deal with so many weirdos, what did we do to deserve this :orangu:

Britney's fanbase? More like Britney herself, no wonder things got to where they did back in the day and these and other worse leeches took advantage of the situation especially with her being such a genuine soul. Very depressing and if she ever is "freed" I hope she's able to stay away from people like them and has a GOOD kind and trustworthy circle around her even if that must be incredibly hard to find and have for someone like her.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Britney's fanbase? More like Britney herself, no wonder things got to where they did back in the day and these and other worse leeches took advantage of the situation especially with her being such a genuine soul. Very depressing and if she ever is "freed" I hope she's able to stay away from people like them and has a GOOD kind and trustworthy circle around her even if that must be incredibly hard to find and have for someone like her.

Definitely :( as a huge Michael Jackson fan I can’t help but find similarities in them and worry for her - it’s because of those leeches and opportunists and Michael’s own sweet and generous nature that he went through so much **** throughout his career, like his financial problems and his addiction. I really hope Britney is stronger than he was and that she has a reliable support system to protect her from the dangers of being a public figure.

• Love 3