Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

:gloria: 

I literally commented on one of his posts the other day saying how the majority of Exhale was supportive of him. 

A few negative comments always stick in peoples minds' more than a bunch of positive ones so I guess it makes sense. :katyclown:

He must have saw your recent thread after that and saw some of us are decent :akii:

I think maybe that he's received more positive interactions with the fan because of his support he'll change his mind :akii:

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I literally commented on one of his posts the other day saying how the majority of Exhale was supportive of him. 

A few negative comments always stick in peoples minds' more than a bunch of positive ones so I guess it makes sense. :katyclown:

He’s already received negative comments in this thread even after showing up to support the protest lol 

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

he makes a good point though. Saying that there are insiders that are scared to come forward because of the fans. Now i love this fan-base and i love how passionate we are and how hard we're fighting for her, but i can see why some people would be scared to come forward for fear of being attacked (besides the fact that a lot of them probably have legalities that prevent them from fully being transparent).

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Wow I skipped to the part where he said there are forums on breatheheavy.com dedicated to hating him. That is super disappointing to me to have him publicly say that. In a megaphone no less. To die-hard fans. Obviously I am going to have to agree to disagree with him. Disappointing. 

I - :orangu:

I didn't actually watch the video. I thought he referred to breatheheavy as the go-to source for the #Freebritney movement. :gloria: