Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

1 minute ago, Eda said:

What did he do? I am flop   

He’s a leach and has created lies about Britney. He had a girl act like her on the phone and say she was being abused by Jason Trawick... he’s another leach looking for a meal ticket. He got on asnitseenonTV pretending that he still talks to her saying original doll is the title of her new album... like come on

Just now, jokobish said:

He’s a leach and has created lies about Britney. He had a girl act like her on the phone and say she was being abused by Jason Trawick... he’s another leach looking for a meal ticket. He got on asnitseenonTV pretending that he still talks to her saying original doll is the title of her new album... like come on

I wouldn’t doubt Britney was being abused by Jason. There were a few questionable pictures and and some videos were he grabbed her as if she was an object. Weren’t there some pictures of Britney with bruises? He was way too controlling too.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I wouldn’t doubt Britney was being abused by Jason. There were a few questionable pictures and and some videos were he grabbed her as if she was an object. Weren’t there some pictures of Britney with bruises? He was way too controlling too.

Don’t spread ****. Go listen to the voicemail he leaked it is OBVIOUSLY not her. He also lied in an interview recently ... stop

2 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I'd like to see some high profile support for Britney today from those who have also been in positions where their own freedoms were in jeopardy eg Mariah could show her support having been held back during her marriage to Tommy "the devil" Motola. 

It would be awesome for other celebrities to root for her publicly. I don’t understand why most people stay silent. Miley was a good start for this to happen but  it’s clear she got ‘the talk’ and backtracked. :( 

• Love 1