Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Lets see. He made up his own definition for dementia. 

He put a shout out to the little monsters. 

He let us know famous people are out of touch.

He refused to say Free Britney.

And he basically didn't say anything that would actually help his case.

He spent most of the time talking about himself and how the fans were scaring people away from helping her.

Yikes :ehum: 

Why did he even show up to the rally if that's all he had to say :byesmoke:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Lets see. He made up his own definition for dementia. 

He put a shout out to the little monsters. 

He let us know famous people are out of touch.

He refused to say Free Britney.

And he basically didn't say anything that would actually help his case.

He spent most of the time talking about himself and how the fans were scaring people away from helping her.

Billy B is officially cancelled. From now on we will pretend that they never happened :queenflopga:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

You know I’m really get sick of fans being irrational. People saying Jason is “trying so hard to be relevant” in this live Q and A but we NEED people close to her to start speaking up. I don’t know his intentions, and I’ve heard stuff he’s done in the past, but there is NO ONE close to Britney showing face about any of this except him. NO ONE. So please just stop. 

• Like 5

Jason seems like he is a crackhead. I don't believe he's texted Britney. If they really are on speaking terms he would not be saying on camera that he thinks that Sam is a fake BF. Not a trustworthy guy at all. I really believe he's 100% doing this for attention. He needs to stay away from her. This is fuel for her father to say that he's protecting her from leeches. 

She needs to cut ties with everyone from Kentwood except for her female childhood friends.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

These are the people we need on board not Billy. 

None of us would claim Britney doesn't struggle with anxiety and possibly other mental health issues, but she has a right to make her own decisions. And her father is clearly only interested in her money. 

Agree with you 100%. Yeah it’s cool that people in the industry supports the movement wow having ACLU supporting her freedom is honesty amazing. This will give even more credibility to the movement.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

You know I’m really get sick of fans being irrational. People saying Jason is “trying so hard to be relevant” in this live Q and A but we NEED people close to her to start speaking up. I don’t know his intentions, and I’ve heard stuff he’s done in the past, but there is NO ONE close to Britney showing face about any of this except him. NO ONE. So please just stop. 

I don't get why Jason wouldn't be under a gag order like everyone else in Britney's life for the last 2 decades? 

Literally anyone she's worked with or met have not been allowed to talk about her. But Jason is talking and talking and talking. I guess they want him to talk????