Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

4 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

The media is there. Jason Alexander  is there. The former make-up artist.

TODAY WILL BE A GOOD DAY.

FREE BRITNEY 

This is so amazing wow I’m crying for Britney!! Her freedom is getting closer and closer every day.

God bless the lawyer who sent that audio to Britney’s Gram, I hope he knows he’s an angel in disguise 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, Slayer said:

WOW this is massive! I haven't saw anything to do with this on UK News until now

I was just about to post this, i almost dropped my dinner plate when i saw this on MAINSTREAM NEWS and at PRIME TIME here in the UK, so proud! We got you Britney! 

• Love 5

I was just watching the live with the guy from as not seen on tv, and while interviewing Jason he was talking about going through lie detector but I couldn’t hear properly and also didn’t understand what question he was asked but does anyone know what that is about? 

1 minute ago, timito said:

I was just watching the live with the guy from as not seen on tv, and while interviewing Jason he was talking about going through lie detector but I couldn’t hear properly and also didn’t understand what question he was asked but does anyone know what that is about? 

I heard him saying he talked to Britney last night 

Odd how Jason Alexander has been around a lot recently. I wonder if Britney will ditch Sam and remarry Jason when freed. Jamie would be so furious to see Britney finish what she started over a decade ago. Maybe Brit and Jason actually always loved one another but have been kept apart by circumstances. Stranger things have happened. I trust Jason more than Sam tbh

• Haha 1