The Lou Taylor hashtag on Instagram is now filled with dog pictures

PlayboyMommy

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I haven't ever received a dime nor have I been threatened to shut up. I just don't think fighting fire with fire in this situation works / is working.ย 

Sorry Jordan but no.

These people conspired against a fragile young woman and stole her womanly years of finding herself from her and stole the right to her babies before anything else. Whilst they all sit by claiming we are demented for calling out this c ship, they are still earning BRITNEYS money every second of every day. It HAS to stop and if bullying the likes of Lou and Jamie into submission will work, sign me the hell up because karma isn't being speedy enough

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I don't think people realise that you're just being careful so you don't get sued for promoting hate speech - people really need to give you a break.

I'm getting second hand embarrassment seeing people attempt to drag you out of nowhereย :umomg:

CHILL PEOPLE, show a little respect to the owner of this place.

Appreciate the kind words! ๐Ÿ™ :hugs:

41 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I hear you, but when has bullying anyone ever worked? There's a difference between bullying and justice. Justice is never achieved through bullying (in my opinion).ย 

Well this is a very unusual situation so anything goes imo. I mean she blocked me for asking how she managed to become Britney's business manager. Obviously she can't say how - because it involved grooming the whole uneducated family and her dad probably loving the attention he is getting of a woman. Then she just walked in to that job knowing it will go against brits wishes. Her attitude and her whole demeanour to he able to do that to another human for 12 years deserves everything they get. I hooe she rots in jail whilst britney finally lives her best life.

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I hear you, but when has bullying anyone ever worked? There's a difference between bullying and justice. Justice is never achieved through bullying (in my opinion).ย 

Bullies can get bullied by other fellow bullies. It happens lol. And im all for the smear campaign. You should be too.ย  She talked the spears family into putting Britney into a cship(somethingย  you were against from the START) . Not even gaining just power of attorney, But a whole cship. she also took money from Britney's charity and "donated" to Lou's wonderful "ministries" . and the fact she attempted to do this to two other celebrities, is very alarming. she's dangerous and she deserves to be dragged.ย 

7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

:tiffeyeroll:

She is not my idol. But I am not here for anyone getting bullied no matter how heinous and terrible you think they are. If you guys want to highlight bad things about her, fine, but they need to be accurate.ย 

This, allegedlyย paying Britney to appear at The Zone, just doesn't make sense. Show me evidence and I'll gladly eat crow and apologize.ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

That's fair enough, but I'm living for how messy these threads are lol

ย 

12 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

This screams GUILTY :spit:

On a serious note, this is censorship. She clogged one of the main channels people had to inform themselves about the conservatorship clearly taking notes from the Blackout Tuesday fiasco. Absolutelyย baffling

https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/2/21277852/blackout-tuesday-posts-hiding-information-blm-black-lives-matter-hashtag

Oh my god you guys are reading WAAAYYYYY too much into this stuff.. After further review of Lou's profile (not blocked bc I don't want to bother her) but herย friend owns a pet adoption clinic... If you actually click on the posts you will see they are posted throughout 2019, etc.

Please, don't let this foolishness make usย loose our credibility in the #FreeBritney movement. Do you research before posting.ย 

Here is a post from Lou's IG that explains. She obviously a partner is some degree as she is a business woman.... let me guess you guys are going to say she is trafficking animals now... GEEZ.ย 

ย 

ย 

31 minutes ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

Oh my god you guys are reading WAAAYYYYY too much into this stuff.. After further review of Lou's profile (not blocked bc I don't want to bother her) but herย friend owns a pet adoption clinic... If you actually click on the posts you will see they are posted throughout 2019, etc.

Please, don't let this foolishness make usย loose our credibility in the #FreeBritney movement. Do you research before posting.ย 

Here is a post from Lou's IG that explains. She obviously a partner is some degree as she is a business woman.... let me guess you guys are going to say she is trafficking animals now... GEEZ.ย 

ย 

ย 

Now why would someone whoย happens to have aย business partnership with Lou edit all of their post AT ONCE that previously didn't include the hashtag to make sure they included it knowing damn well that it was backed with vital and credible information about the movementย :cheese:

Not only that but why would they act defensive when they simply get asked if they know the person that's now tagged in all of their postsย :cheese:

2 hours ago, nanabs said:

@Jordan Millerย I really understand your political stance (asking for receipts) here and agree, but watch the video about it that @/timospears (ig) posted. I really believe it was something she paid people to do.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/timospears/2378789171621738093/ย (thread)

ย 

13 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

:tiffeyeroll:

She is not my idol. But I am not here for anyone getting bullied no matter how heinous and terrible you think they are. If you guys want to highlight bad things about her, fine, but they need to be accurate.ย 

This, allegedlyย paying Britney to appear at The Zone, just doesn't make sense. Show me evidence and I'll gladly eat crow and apologize.ย 

Jord Iโ€™m on the same page as you. The internet is hard because you donโ€™t truly know how old everyone is and Iโ€™d like to believe people are simply young and not that immature. Iโ€™m so happy you arenโ€™t petty enough. Thank you for being a strong and supportive leader.ย 

Archived