The Lou Taylor hashtag on Instagram is now filled with dog pictures

PlayboyMommy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
39 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Wait, so photos she's liked appear in a hashtag with her name? Idgi

Yea... that's not how hashtags work on Instagram. You have to use the hashtag for it to appear in the search results. Photos she likes with the hashtag don't appear on the search page. Unless I'm totally wrong. :fran:

I'm not team Lou Taylor but Exhale is getting a bit extra with all the stuff about her today. If it was founded on truth I'd be more here for it, but it just feels like a smear campaign based off of untruths. 

• Leader
Just now, DignifiedLove said:

Well she is a *****. So it makes sense. :goat:

In before Jordan gives me WP for insulting his idol

:tiffeyeroll:

She is not my idol. But I am not here for anyone getting bullied no matter how heinous and terrible you think they are. If you guys want to highlight bad things about her, fine, but they need to be accurate. 

This, allegedly paying Britney to appear at The Zone, just doesn't make sense. Show me evidence and I'll gladly eat crow and apologize. 

7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

She is not my idol. But I am not here for anyone getting bullied no matter how heinous and terrible you think they are. If you guys want to highlight bad things about her, fine, but they need to be accurate. 

This, allegedly paying Britney to appear at The Zone, just doesn't make sense. Show me evidence and I'll gladly eat crow and apologize. 

I think you've been paid or threatened to shut up. 

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I would completely understand if you're taking this stance to protect your website from possible threats from team CON. But i don't agree with what you're saying. We're all frustrated and want answers and this woman isn't innocent AT ALL .We finally got her to speak out of frustration therefore we need more pressure appliance to court her in a corner. 

Even the way she addressed Britney was weird .. " Her" who would call their client and friend that? And why is she defending herself to begin with? She didn't come out with a 30min video to explain Britney's wellbeing and health no she decided to slither like a snake on social media to defend herself only. That's guilty behaviour and you know it. 

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea... that's not how hashtags work on Instagram. You have to use the hashtag for it to appear in the search results. Photos she likes with the hashtag don't appear on the search page. Unless I'm totally wrong. :fran:

I'm not team Lou Taylor but Exhale is getting a bit extra with all the stuff about her today. If it was founded on truth I'd be more here for it, but it just feels like a smear campaign based off of untruths. 

I don't think people realise that you're just being careful so you don't get sued for promoting hate speech - people really need to give you a break.

I'm getting second hand embarrassment seeing people attempt to drag you out of nowhere :umomg:

CHILL PEOPLE, show a little respect to the owner of this place.

go like and comment please *****es because I don't use personal insta anymore and have no followers.

Also she blocked me just a few days before her meltdowns , do you think where I started the message off in a friendly tone it compelled her to read my bit about the emails.  Maybe I'm reaching but I don't see those emails being brought up nearly as much as they should be.

22 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

go like and comment please *****es because I don't use personal insta anymore and have no followers.

Also she blocked me just a few days before her meltdowns , do you think where I started the message off in a friendly tone it compelled her to read my bit about the emails.  Maybe I'm reaching but I don't see those emails being brought up nearly as much as they should be.

Well said!

:clap:

Archived