Watch Cardi B interview Joe Biden

• Leader

Cardi B interviewed Joe Biden ahead of the Democratic National Convention. 

It's refreshing to see Biden come off as candid during his chat with Cardi, who just scored a #1 today with "WAP." It's also pretty genius marketing for him. 

"I just want answers," Cardi said. "I want to go back to my job."

Cardi adds that she feels Trump lies to everyone and wants a timeline as to when things will go back to normal.

Biden agrees. 

Check out the interview for Elle below. Thoughts, Exhale?

Related:

cardi.jpg.30697351cc1e7006ab0196613c7dde8a.jpg

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

I hate when people don’t take her seriously when she wants to talk about important issues and political Beliefs 

just cause she was a ******** at one point and maybe controversially dresses or whatever doesn’t diminish her intelligence. I quite like how she goes into important topics and tries to help people and all. even back in the day, although Britney is ALOT more tame than cardi, she would also automatically be labeled as the dumb blonde bc of the way she dressed and talked etc, but we all know how smart she is. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

...omg THAT is the mummy---I mean the man that's competing against Trump?! That's the best that you can get from a country of over 300 million people?? The guy is all sorts of white, and OLD. I mean I'm not being ageist, but the world needs younger people as leaders. And oddly enough, he can barely speak (I feel like he's going to pass out any minute), yet he doesn't let Cardi B talk... which is something I didn' know was possible! And by the way, who is interviewing who?? And omg that wide river in the back, where does he live.....

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
41 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

...omg THAT is the mummy---I mean the man that's competing against Trump?! That's the best that you can get from a country of over 300 million people?? The guy is all sorts of white, and OLD. I mean I'm not being agist, but the world needs younger people as leaders. And oddly enough, he can barely speak (I feel like he's going to pass out any minute), yet he doesn't let Cardi B talk... which is something I didn' know was possible! And by the way, who is interviewing who?? And omg that wide river in the back, where does he live.....

41 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

...omg THAT is the mummy---I mean the man that's competing against Trump?! That's the best that you can get from a country of over 300 million people?? The guy is all sorts of white, and OLD. I mean I'm not being agist, but the world needs younger people as leaders. And oddly enough, he can barely speak (I feel like he's going to pass out any minute), yet he doesn't let Cardi B talk... which is something I didn' know was possible! And by the way, who is interviewing who?? And omg that wide river in the back, where does he live.....

I am here for Biden, albeit he was not initially my top pick. However, as it stands anything is better than Trump. I’ll even take a bottle of mustard as president before Trump. Biden may look “old” but he wears his true age and does not desperately hide behind a bird nest wig. Biden gets criticisms of being a cookie cutter politician, but at least he’s not deranged. We need to do better and I am here for young leaders, but since we’re stuck between these two. I’ll take the person who build his career around politics instead of a clown who portrayed a successful entrepreneur on reality tv. 

• Like 3
On 8/17/2020 at 9:41 PM, bitbitboi said:

"I'm not being agist, but the world needs younger people as leaders."

Um, that is the CLEAR definition of being ageist...

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Sia said:

"I'm not being agist, but the world needs younger people as leaders."

Um, that is the CLEAR definition of being ageist...

...as LEADERS! And more women, too. Do I really have to clarify that places of power have historically been occupied / dominated / controlled by old (mainly white) men? They clearly haven't done things right. And I said youngER, not young. Now go cancel someone else.

*ageist, oops, thanks

7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

And you have to be 35 to run for president

35 sounds like a perfect age to start being a president (I'm 35, excuse me...), and it's definitely youngER than Biden's age, 77! Which is more than double that age. That's crazy... And honestly, how much time do you expect him to stand as president? (or even.... alive). Being a president must be one of the most stressful jobs ever. Look at Obama, he started fresh and left all beaten up.

On 8/18/2020 at 12:32 AM, Jwan18 said:

I am here for Biden, albeit he was not initially my top pick. However, as it stands anything is better than Trump. I’ll even take a bottle of mustard as president before Trump. Biden may look “old” but he wears his true age and does not desperately hide behind a bird nest wig. Biden gets criticisms of being a cookie cutter politician, but at least he’s not deranged. We need to do better and I am here for young leaders, but since we’re stuck between these two. I’ll take the person who build his career around politics instead of a clown who portrayed a successful entrepreneur on reality tv. 

You comment was downvoted by an exhaler that goes by the name "thatwhiteguy" I can't :orangu:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block