Watch Cardi B interview Joe Biden

This is what America has become? I mean, there are TONS of intellectual black democrats  who could have been there to speak up along with Joe Biden, yet they chose an illiterate latina who happens to be a racist! :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

Yes, the reciter is an illiterate bird who used to be a ******** and this is nothing groundbreaking. She literally took the easiest way, the pole position! There are videos online with this bird ****ting(literally) on people’s mouth. She’s disgusting and the fact that people call this rat ‘beautiful’ DISGUSTS me! :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

She’s the female version of 6ix9nine, she drugged and robbed men but because she’s a female she gets away with it! The double standard and the hypocrisy has left the chat! :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
On 8/17/2020 at 5:46 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Cardi B interviewed Joe Biden ahead of the Democratic National Convention. 

It's refreshing to see Biden come off as candid during his chat with Cardi, who just scored a #1 today with "WAP." It's also pretty genius marketing for him. 

"I just want answers," Cardi said. "I want to go back to my job."

Cardi adds that she feels Trump lies to everyone and wants a timeline as to when things will go back to normal.

Biden agrees. 

Check out the interview for Elle below. Thoughts, Exhale?

Related:

cardi.jpg.30697351cc1e7006ab0196613c7dde8a.jpg

Which job? ********, hustler, gang member...?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

Cardi just got dragged to FILTH by candace Owens. And good on Candace for speaking FACTS to clowny b’s uneducated ***. Check it out on IG. 

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm gonna watch that tonight!

2 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

Candace deserves an appreciation thread on here :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Jordan will never allow that!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, GMFlop said:

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm gonna watch that tonight!

Jordan will never allow that!

Unless she released a single that tops the charts then he'll allow it, we need to convince the iconic highly educated free minded Candace Owens to drop a single and use Payola so we can get approved for an appreciation thread! Let's get to it! :jumpney:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I am so thankful for outspoken conservatives like Candace Owens. She exemplified, with so much unintended help from Cardi B, how millions of young Americans are duped into voting for a party/candidate without even the slightest understanding of what they’re voting for. People, especially those that idolize entertainers, need to wake up and educate themselves and not allow themselves to be corralled by false teachings. Celebrities are not your go to source for politics, and if you do your research you’ll see how dangerous the Democratic Party has become. Just look at 2020. And this is from someone who ignorantly voted for Hilary in 2016....SMH 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block