Can we talk about some of the the times when Britney had good taste in men?

9 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

If only they'd met years after he was done being a d-bag.

They only had one night together (for a reason) he was very handsy and she didn't look too impressed.

If the Mario rumors are true then I like him the best.

Our Queen loves that uncut D as much as I do!

Actually I think It was more than one night. At the premiere of the movie (before the after party where they were seen kissing) she already said he was a good kisser lol and on another interview she said she knew him and he invited her to go to the premiere, that she wanted to meet the director or smt, so yeah they already had hooked up prior to that premiere 

• Super Mods
24 minutes ago, Dirk said:

lol that night looks like fun she even met his parents and took pictures with them 😂

omg that such a big deal because Colin is supposedly a mama's boy. They would have made cute babies and she was probably thinking that in her head. She really did want to have kids so badly

• Love 1
On 8/6/2020 at 9:23 PM, Towelney said:

JT and Mario are the hottest guys she’s been with. :tiffdrink:

I wish Mario and Brit dated :crying1: They have amazing chemistry 

I LOVE Mario... he has a beautiful family now so I don't wish for that to change.
But I agree, they have such amazing chemistry and he always radiates positivity just like Brit. :)   I'm glad they're at least good friends.  I saw a rumour somewhere that he's banned from interviewing her for some reason along with the other 'Extra' worker, but I hope that's fake! That would be disgusting if true.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods

She never had good taste in men and thats why her life became like this.

She's only in a conservatorship cause of a loser she chose.

She had her meltdown cause of him!

He can go FK HIMSELF!

Anyways

I think JT was the best guy for her since he also had his own singing career and wasnt trying

too mooch off of her like the rest.

Too bad she cheated 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Dirk said:

lol that night looks like fun she even met his parents and took pictures with them 😂

I dont think it was his parents tho lol 

I guess I'm the only one, but around 2015 there were rumours about her and her hot bodyguard. You know the tall and muscular one, def not Aidan 😅. I don't recall his name but he was super hot. :lollipop:

I just remembered, is Asriel or something like that.

Edited by 1inamillion
6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

She never had good taste in men and thats why her life became like this.

She's only in a conservatorship cause of a loser she chose.

She had her meltdown cause of him!

He can go FK HIMSELF!

Anyways

I think JT was the best guy for her since he also had his own singing career and wasnt trying

too mooch off of her like the rest.

Too bad she cheated 

True tea right there. I think JT really loved her and that's it. Most of her men used her for fame/exposure, Sam is clearly an attention ***** too.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Bundy said:

Actually I think It was more than one night. At the premiere of the movie (before the after party where they were seen kissing) she already said he was a good kisser lol and on another interview she said she knew him and he invited her to go to the premiere, that she wanted to meet the director or smt, so yeah they already had hooked up prior to that premiere 

Colin isn't fame hungry (at least not currently), seems more lowkey so It would be nice If they were friends now. Of course in a fabulous world where Britney can communicate with human being that isn't on the payroll.

The last time he mentioned Britney was in a interview from 2014 I think... He said quickly about the partying days and that he and Brit were wild kids, then smiled in a bad boy way lol.

Maybe a like him way too much, ya know

colin farrell flirting GIF

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Colin isn't fame hungry (at least not currently), seems more lowkey so It would be nice If they were friends now. Of course in a fabulous world where Britney can communicate with human being that isn't on the payroll.

The last time he mentioned Britney was in a interview from 2014 I think... He said quickly about the partying days and that he and Brit were wild kids, then smiled in a bad boy way lol.

Maybe a like him way too much, ya know

colin farrell flirting GIF

Yeah, he was a bad boy, but never an attention *****. Honestly he didnt even need to be bc he was quite the it boy back then.

I know that when they hooked up they were both partying (she was going out with him, Fred Durst and Justin at the same time, what made Fred pressed :cackling:), but yeah Id have loved If Britney really dated him bc they looked so hot together :letitburn: Britney deserved a guy like him, not Ktrash but I blame Jamie for her poor teste in men :oprah:

I didnt know he mentioned Britney these past years, do u have the links? I only know he mentioned her on that movie the same year he had smt with her lol I had such a crush on him back then :thirsty:

2 hours ago, Inherzone said:

i always liked the idea of her and ashton kutcher LOL esp. after punk‘d :awyeah:(but she was already with kfuk. 

She was single at that time tho but he was already with Demi