Can we talk about some of the the times when Britney had good taste in men?

9 hours ago, Body ache said:

Britney Spears and Colin Farrell Went to a Premiere Together 15 ...

4b5fb13e8228a65aa7ff771dd547722a.jpg

Yes. I always thought she should have hooked up with another creative star in Hollywood. Not f-ing gold-digging employees such as backup-dancers, personal trainers or bodyguards. Someone with their own charisma and starlight not interested in stealing hers. She and Farrell look natural together. Two stars. Not a star and a leeching, fake, jealous golddigger.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
5 hours ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

I don't like this thread. You're all always saying "EvErYBodY Is BeaUtiFuL!!!" so stop stop judging her taste. That's awful

It’s not about LOOKS, Jesus christ! All of her men have been parasites and golddiggers! She should have been with someone who themselves is an A-list star so they were on an equal level and The other person didn’t use her to get fame. Someone who already was famous. And creative like her! A freespirit like her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
59 minutes ago, Littlewing said:

She should have been with someone who themselves is an A-list star so they were on an equal level and The other person didn’t use her to get fame. Someone who already was famous. And creative like her! A freespirit like her.

awesome eminem GIF

• Haha 3

Charlie was the best man she had.

she has good chemistry with Mario too.

JT was/is a douchbag.

Kfed .... good chemistry but he had no job , looked really dumb.   

Collin ehh..  he looks very dirty

Jason T. was old for Britney.     

Sam , he is ok  

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I think Mario Lopez would have been the perfect guy for her. He seems like such a decent guy and he has a successful career of his own, so he wouldn’t be out to use her for his own benefit. She really fancied him too, you could so tell whenever he interviewed her - there was a real connection there. Also...

Saved By The Bell Flex GIF by PeacockTV

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, KatieKat said:

He must! He gets so many women...kids by three ladies and he’s such a freakin bum. Surely he’s at least good in bed?

On Chaotic Britney was bragging bc she had ****ed with him 3 times in one day lol 

When she was with David she also said the best *** she had was when she was preggers 

Theres also a video of him walking wearing white pants without underwear :bieber: