Can we talk about some of the the times when Britney had good taste in men?

7 hours ago, nanabs said:

I remember this video :cuteidk::shadelaugh:

I just didn't want to gossip about her one night stand :akii: 

And what he says on the video matches the 2006 people article that she partied with Mario in Vegas after divorcing Ktrash. He says in 2014 that the one night stand happened maybe 6, 7 years ago. Then he says 8 years ago (2006). He also says she wasnt performing in Vegas, the one night stand just happened there. And he says they are friendly. He also doesnt want to reveal If he ever interviewed her since and he has interviewed her a lot since 2006. Im not saying hed say it was Britney anyway but I think part of why he would never say is bc of team cship and Daddy Spears that wouldnt let him interview Britney anymore If he dropped her name. He even seems quite nervous when Ellen says her name lol 

7 hours ago, nanabs said:

Hide contents

I remember being a teenager and thinking while watching: oh my god when will my day come?

:bieber::bieber:

Hahahaha :gloriascary: Britney was really ***** :quirkney:

I hate to say it, but kevin was hot back when they were together. You can tell he's packing and he's probably really good in bed. Hell, she literally couldn't stop talking about it in Chaotic. She was young, stupid and blinded by good s e x. lol I've been there, but my psychopath was a gay bottom wih a tiny ****. :lustney:

• Haha 4