Can we talk about some of the the times when Britney had good taste in men?

14 hours ago, princessmimi said:

She never had good taste in men and thats why her life became like this.

She's only in a conservatorship cause of a loser she chose.

She had her meltdown cause of him!

He can go FK HIMSELF!

Anyways

I think JT was the best guy for her since he also had his own singing career and wasnt trying

too mooch off of her like the rest.

Too bad she cheated 

You don't think JT was trying to mooch off Britney?

I mean, I thought it was the consensus among fans that he used Britney to launch and accelerate his career. Would he have reached the level he did if it wasn't for:

1.) Cry Me A River
2.) Selling her out and talking about their ***-life post-breakup
3.) What Goes Around, Comes Around
4.) Just being linked to her in general

He also didn't really care when asked about her breakdown while he was on Oprah. I think he was just like, I haven't talked to her in years, I don't know her, I wish her well. :deserves: (i.e. "it's what she deserves")
Justin has a history of selling women out (see Janet).
Out of any of her exes, I think he used her the most. K-Fed would be a close second.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

You don't think JT was trying to mooch off Britney?

I mean, I thought it was the consensus among fans that he used Britney to launch and accelerate his career. Would he have reached the level he did if it wasn't for:

1.) Cry Me A River
2.) Selling her out and talking about their ***-life post-breakup
3.) What Goes Around, Comes Around
4.) Just being linked to her in general

He also didn't really care when asked about her breakdown while he was on Oprah. I think he was just like, I haven't talked to her in years, I don't know her, I wish her well. :deserves: (i.e. "it's what she deserves")
Justin has a history of selling women out (see Janet).
Out of any of her exes, I think he used her the most. K-Fed would be a close second.

But at least he was famous already unlike the rest of her boyfriends including Sam.

Yeah he did do all that damage but its cause she cheated on him.

I know he most likely cheated but obviously she hurt him more.

Im not trying to bash Britney, im just saying

• Love 1
  • Like 3
18 hours ago, Dirk said:

lol that night looks like fun she even met his parents and took pictures with them 😂

So It seems like u were right after all, even tho that wasnt his mom in that pic, she actually meet his mom anyway lol

I was sitting in a hotel lobby with twenty of my family and friends and her and a few of her friends, and we're all having drinks and then there's five stretch limos outside and we pack into them and everything's dandy. She's over in the corner with her friends and talking to my mother or whatever and everything's fine. And then we go there and as soon as I stepped out of the limo I thought, Of course!" But I hadn't given it a second ****' thought. But as soon as I stepped out I thought, "Oh yeah, OK,' and then I went, "****," and I said to her, "We're asking for ******* trouble here,' and she said, "I know."

https://www.cbr.com/oh-my-god-im-ridiculous-colin-farrell-talks-daredevil/

Q: How do you account for all of the sudden, intense media interest you're getting with your movies and with Britney Spears?

CF: I've been so busy doing the press for "The Recruit," shooting "S.W.A.T." and doing this now, I've been so busy. I haven't really given it much thought, to be honest. You just laugh and take it with a pinch of salt.

I live in the real world. I know when you're doing films and you're gonna be in movies and at premieres and all that kind of stuff and you're in Hollywood, of course there's gonna be photographs taken. Of course there's gonna be speculation. I mean I'm not a ****' idiot, you know? So it happens, and it's happened in the last week more than ever before and my mates and my family are just having a laugh at it.

I'm getting calls from home going, "Man, you're on the front of this. Jesus Christ everyone's gone ****' mad! There's people outside your house in Dublin. It's ****' crazy back here." They're my mates calling me from home. I just laugh it off.

Q: Do you want to clear up any rumors?

CF: Absolutely not.

Q: You have to know that when you show up with Britney Spears, America's pop princess, you're going to freak everyone out. Was that planned?

Not really, because I'm such a ****' idiot, I don't think of the next step. I mean people will go, "Yeah, you little liar. You ****' planned that," and I ****' didn't.

I was sitting in a hotel lobby with twenty of my family and friends and her and a few of her friends, and we're all having drinks and then there's five stretch limos outside and we pack into them and everything's dandy. She's over in the corner with her friends and talking to my mother or whatever and everything's fine. And then we go there and as soon as I stepped out of the limo I thought, Of course!" But I hadn't given it a second ****' thought. But as soon as I stepped out I thought, "Oh yeah, OK,' and then I went, "****," and I said to her, "We're asking for ******* trouble here,' and she said, "I know."

But we're not dating. She's a sweet, sweet girl. Sweet girl but there's nothing going on.

Q: How did you meet her?

I've been doing a gig now and she came out to the set, a couple of weeks ago. She came out with her brother and Big Rob, her bodyguard. It wasn't exactly an intimate date. She came out to the set, because she's acting now. She came out to have a look and just see what's going on and watch a few scenes. She met everyone on the crew and me and some of the other actors.

Q: What's the project you're working on that she came out to visit?

CF: "S.W.A.T."

https://www.cbr.com/oh-my-god-im-ridiculous-colin-farrell-talks-daredevil/

Idk If I believe in this tho lol 

BRITNEY Spears is furious after cheeky Farrell sent her a T-shirt saying: "I slept with Colin Farrell and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."

The Hollywood bad boy also sent her a saucy car sticker, which read: "Honk if you've slept with Colin Farrell."

Farrell's gifts were his response to 22-year-old pop queen Britney, pictured left in a mock-up photo, denying they'd enjoyed an intimate evening together earlier this year. A close pal of Colin said: "He thought it would be a great gag to send her the gifts.

"I think Britney thought Colin was being a gentleman and had sent her some perfume.

"She got quite a shock when she opened his package."

He added: "She didn't see the funny side and screamed at him on the phone.

"He was laughing so much she hung up - they haven't spoken since."

After the screening, Spears, wearing what could best be described as a camisole, hooked up again with Farrell at Chateau Marmont, where they snuggled and kissed into the wee hours.

It wasn't their first date. On Saturday, the lip-locked lovers were seen at L.A.'s Troubadour nightclub, the New York Post reports. They met last week when Spears visited the set of Farrell's movie S.W.A.T.

https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/2003-01-29-spears-farrell_x.htm

Following the movie's premiere, the pair ended up at The Chateau Marmont. "[A friend and I] went to the after party for the premiere," Bryan Ulrich, a collector of celebrity memorabilia who was present at the after party, told me.

"While we were in the party, we were told there was another private after-after-party going on at Colin [Farrell]'s room at the Chateau Marmont hotel. So we were like, 'We gotta go there.' We figured out where his room was because we followed some other people that were going there. We walked towards his door and there was this security guy at the door — an Irish guy — he asked for the password. We already had heard the people ahead of us; they had to sing this Irish jingle or something and my friend overheard it. We did that and we got in."

"While we were in the party, we were told there was another private after-after-party going on at Colin [Farrell]'s room at the Chateau Marmont hotel. So we were like, 'We gotta go there.' We figured out where his room was because we followed some other people that were going there. We walked towards his door and there was this security guy at the door — an Irish guy — he asked for the password. We already had heard the people ahead of us; they had to sing this Irish jingle or something and my friend overheard it. We did that and we got in."

pixel.png

Ulrich continued, "So we're inside Colin's room and out on this huge terrace overlooking Sunset Boulevard. There were only 10 or 15 people there. We're standing on the terrace. There's Britney Spears, like five feet away from us with Colin Farrell, with their tongues down each other's throats. They were making out in front of everybody. My friend's like, 'We have to take a picture of this.' That was a really funny night of maybe pushing it too far. My friend took the picture. He sold it. He made a lot of money. All I did was get a picture with Britney."

pixel.png

Spears fared even worse when the relationship soured. She went on a tour of denial that anything between them happened. Spears dished to W Magazine in July 2003 about their time together. "Yes, I kissed him ... He's the cutest, hottest thing in the world — wooh! ... But it was nothing serious."

Farrell, supposedly nursing a bruised ego, decided to send her a few joke gifts around November. In addition to the "lousy" shirt, the Irish bad boy who couldn't act his way out of a phone booth also sent her a bumper sticker that read, "Honk if you've slept with Colin Farrell." Spears was reportedly "furious."

"He thought it would be a great gag to send her the gifts," a close friend of Farrell's told People. "I think Britney thought Colin was being a gentleman and had sent her some perfume. She got quite a shock when she opened his package."

https://www.papermag.com/hollyweird-britney-spears-colin-farrell-2610075030.html

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Yeah, he was a bad boy, but never an attention *****. Honestly he didnt even need to be bc he was quite the it boy back then.

I know that when they hooked up they were both partying (she was going out with him, Fred Durst and Justin at the same time, what made Fred pressed :cackling:), but yeah Id have loved If Britney really dated him bc they looked so hot together :letitburn: Britney deserved a guy like him, not Ktrash but I blame Jamie for her poor teste in men :oprah:

I didnt know he mentioned Britney these past years, do u have the links? I only know he mentioned her on that movie the same year he had smt with her lol I had such a crush on him back then :thirsty:

Sorry, I didn't find the interview video, I don't even remember what he was promoting there lol... I just remember some bits, including the Britney talk.

Daddy issues seems to be a problem for Britney, for sure. Even before cship she used to relate to men that needed her financially or wants other things from her besides pure love.

I'm not into shipping couples and stuff like that, she needs to have her own choices, but I don't see any relationship working with the losers she still dates.

Her current one is  young guy desperate for fame, someone that accepted dating a woman with child rights just to climb Hollywood standarts. It won't end well.

It could be good for Britney some no dating years to heal old issues and find herself, stop with the submissive thing, learn about self respect and that you don't have to change to please a partner.

After this, she should try someone from the industry, but someone past his prime, a person who lived the chaotic industry world and it's ok with now.

But I have a feeling the next one will be a redneck like Jamie.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Sorry, I didn't find the interview video, I don't even remember what he was promoting there lol... I just remember some bits, including the Britney talk.

Daddy issues seems to be a problem for Britney, for sure. Even before cship she used to relate to men that needed her financially or wants other things from her besides pure love.

I'm not into shipping couples and stuff like that, she needs to have her own choices, but I don't see any relationship working with the losers she still dates.

Her current one is  young guy desperate for fame, someone that accepted dating a woman with child rights just to climb Hollywood standarts. It won't end well.

It could be good for Britney some no dating years to heal old issues and find herself, stop with the submissive thing, learn about self respect and that you don't have to change to please a partner.

After this, she should try someone from the industry, but someone past his prime, a person who lived the chaotic industry world and it's ok with now.

But I have a feeling the next one will be a redneck like Jamie.

Oh too bad I really wanted to see :wontcry:

I was talking on other thread about her problems with confidence and pleasing men bc of her daddy issues. If u want to, I can tag u on it. But yeah, I think she likes to please and do things for others, she also is needy and probably thats why she stopped dating famous people (and because she used to say they were fake). 

Tbh Id love to see her with someone like Chris Evans, but yeah, I just hope she has learned from her mistakes and someday she will be free to date freely again. She should spend some time alone and then just dating, nothing serious. She should really focus and work on herself, do therapy and try to live and work things out on her own. She needs independency to grow. But I still wish she will find someone good in the near future and have the family she always wanted, to be a full mom like she always dreamed of, that she would be able to enjoy her kids growing without having to worry about seeing her kids again or them being taken away from her. She deserves that. 

Oh yeah, Sam is so desperate and seems dumb, probably why Jamie approved him. I hope she isnt so much in love with him bc I dont want Britney getting hurt again. And I hope one day she will love herself more, that she wont worry so much about pleasing others and she will learn her value. 

Yeah, a person with money and not desperate for attention would be perfect. Thats why I thought about Evans lol hes famous but hes not interested in being more famous, he even said in the past how good it was that he wasnt famous like Britney, smt like that. Hes anxious about premieres and those stuffs, so this is smt she could relate to. Hes discreet so he wouldnt expose her, he never talked **** about his exes. 

Oh no, I just hope that by the time she ends things with Sam (im not jinxing anything, I only think they wont end up together) she will be free and Will choose better. 

Lol my picks from what I have read 

1. Sam - he’s pretty hot tbh and if it is real love I’m routing for them.   

2. Charlie - Hot Suburbs dad vibe 

3. Mario - if they Vegas story is true pretty cool that they still interview lol

4. Kfed - Baby daddy D lol he was hot when Britney was with him aside from his really bad fashion.

5. Collin - I think they hooked up and had a little fling. Beside Justin, Kevin and Sam they walked a red carpet so I’d imagine she wanted to make something out of it but he was a ****. I have no idea. 

6. Justin is hot 

7. I’m forgetting his name but the bF in the criminal music video. 

8. Chase the backup dancer, if true he actually might go to 1 but I remember reading a rumor about them. Would be her type I think too.

9. Her 1st marriage guy was farmer hot 

10. All I can remember and I don’t wanna make Britney seem like a *** lol  but she deserves great loyal honest ****!lol

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Oh too bad I really wanted to see :wontcry:

I was talking on other thread about her problems with confidence and pleasing men bc of her daddy issues. If u want to, I can tag u on it. But yeah, I think she likes to please and do things for others, she also is needy and probably thats why she stopped dating famous people (and because she used to say they were fake). 

Tbh Id love to see her with someone like Chris Evans, but yeah, I just hope she has learned from her mistakes and someday she will be free to date freely again. She should spend some time alone and then just dating, nothing serious. She should really focus and work on herself, do therapy and try to live and work things out on her own. She needs independency to grow. But I still wish she will find someone good in the near future and have the family she always wanted, to be a full mom like she always dreamed of, that she would be able to enjoy her kids growing without having to worry about seeing her kids again or them being taken away from her. She deserves that. 

Oh yeah, Sam is so desperate and seems dumb, probably why Jamie approved him. I hope she isnt so much in love with him bc I dont want Britney getting hurt again. And I hope one day she will love herself more, that she wont worry so much about pleasing others and she will learn her value. 

Yeah, a person with money and not desperate for attention would be perfect. Thats why I thought about Evans lol hes famous but hes not interested in being more famous, he even said in the past how good it was that he wasnt famous like Britney, smt like that. Hes anxious about premieres and those stuffs, so this is smt she could relate to. Hes discreet so he wouldnt expose her, he never talked **** about his exes. 

Oh no, I just hope that by the time she ends things with Sam (im not jinxing anything, I only think they wont end up together) she will be free and Will choose better. 

I also talked about her pleasing men in other thread, I think some of us noticed the pattern by now. Lynne can have some guilty on this too, her disastrous abusive marriage lasted too long, she didn't divorce Jamie right away for traditional views... Conservative mess, women needs to accept everything quiet bull****.

Chris Evans is so perfect that makes me suspicious lmao. I'm a fan of him, and... 

I kinda lied, I already shipped him with Britney 

Embarrassed The Office GIF by Justin

But my shipper life is gooone, so much pain and delusion lol.

Chris is like the Prince charming for Britney, If fairytale was real, but it's not unfortunately. 

I don't know If love is the right word, in my opinion Britney looks dependent of her current boyfriend, and It could be anyone in his place. She's desperate for affection, he's desperate for fame.

Are we talking about hotness? Because Colin was a mess for a long time. She has always been attracted to problematic guys. Justin has a different kind of issue, but he does (severe mommy issues). 

With the ****ty father she has it was kind of impossible for her to have good taste in men.