Beyonce's new visual album "Black Is King" underperforms on Disney+

10 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Was i wrong tho? :queenflopga:

My problem is with people who are getting way to hateful, because that quote is the most i have given Bey, but we are having people over here WISH she flops, and i dont understand the need to hate when she just wanted to celebrate black culture :beynah:

The subject matter is irrelevant. She could’ve released a Sasha Fierce 2.0 and I would’ve had the same reaction 

• Love 1
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The subject matter is irrelevant. She could’ve released a Sasha Fierce 2.0 and I would’ve had the same reaction 

Thus, my point :oprah:

I said Beyonce time is over (its her teams fault for overexposing her so much from 2016-2018) and even if it is bound to flop, i dont see why the hate energy should come into the thread. 

• Love 1
  • 3 months later...

I just don't get it. 9 grammy awards for an album that has sold 10k equivalent albums WORLDWIDE. WTF? I mean I literally haven't even searched for this album. 

I haven't even see one live performance, one promotion. Did she every do 1 radio interview? 

Beyonce is SOOOOO overated and also "up her own arse" which is British for, she think she's all that but sales numbers don't lie.

This also started with this ridiculous streaming platform of Jay-Z's. They literally disconnected from the whole world and said, "we're exclusive" and all their content was basically only on Tidal. Meanwhile all of us? We're not.

I honestly don't get how they can nominate her for 9 grammies and then Lady Gaga's incredible Chromatica album gets nothing?!

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
25 minutes ago, MeNowAlways said:

I just don't get it. 9 grammy awards for an album that has sold 10k equivalent albums WORLDWIDE. WTF? I mean I literally haven't even searched for this album. 

I haven't even see one live performance, one promotion. Did she every do 1 radio interview? 

Beyonce is SOOOOO overated and also "up her own arse" which is British for, she think she's all that but sales numbers don't lie.

This also started with this ridiculous streaming platform of Jay-Z's. They literally disconnected from the whole world and said, "we're exclusive" and all their content was basically only on Tidal. Meanwhile all of us? We're not.

I honestly don't get how they can nominate her for 9 grammies and then Lady Gaga's incredible Chromatica album gets nothing?!

Honestly you care too much. It’s the Grammys... I mean they nominated Yummy. Their standards are all over the place. Plus, it shouldn’t matter over who sold more you know that right? Like if you sold more, congrats, why do you need an award to prove that lol?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Imagine if, let's say Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber released a product titled White Is King :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:. Would that be okay too?

No, the ****storm would coming in! 

But i mean, Justin still had a career after this: 

I mean, but back to Beyoncè: This kind of titles are turning me off so much, like is it only for blackpeople? 

They resist to realize that we are all on this planet and if they want to stop racism, they need to include all people. 

That's all. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, MeNowAlways said:

Ugh, I so agree to the core. Let alone sales, what impact it had? Nobody knows she even released new music except for pop culture stans or Beyoncé stans smh.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block