Team CON Allegedly Trademarked “Free Britney”

C0CKy

This is how they’re able to take down accounts that post “Free Britney” and censor us on social media. The hashtag is blocked on Twitter, Facebook, and even YouTube is making it harder for content creators to make videos on the subject.

Yellow Yuri, The artist who created this picture had all his own artwork and merch taken down by Lou and Co.

AU51dQU.jpg

Now apparently they’re licensing official Free Britney merch so they can sneakily collect our coins. The world has never known a more disgusting group of fraudsters. 

6F4qDE6.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Towelney said:

If #FreeBritney doesn’t work anymore, could we buy the rights to #SaveSpears or #FreeBrit and use that? :wontcry:

how about #cancelLouTaylor:cheese:

the irony of her trademarking that :jlostare:

30 minutes ago, alluvion said:

Is this there proof of this? Something from the trademark office?

22 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Receipts? 

The artist who had all his artwork taken down relayed the info to me. I’ll check back and see if he can provide proof.

Here’s proof that content creators can’t easily make Free Britney videos.  He talks about how his FB videos are being held for manual review for up to a week at a time. 

Lou Taylor trademarked her name in January of this year so she can sue people who speak about her. 
EjJRalf.jpg

Credit: monalisaney81 twitter

41 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

The artist who had all his artwork taken down relayed the info to me. I’ll check back and see if he can provide proof.

Here’s proof that content creators can’t easily make Free Britney videos.  He talks about how his FB videos are being held for manual review for up to a week at a time. 

Lou Taylor trademarked her name in January of this year so she can sue people who speak about her. 
EjJRalf.jpg

Credit: monalisaney81 twitter

You can't actually 'stop people from speaking about you'. That's a 1st Amendment violation. No lawyer would even take a case trying to sue someone for speaking of another person, no court would hear the case and no judge would come down on the side of making her name legally verboten. Certain sites/apps, which are private businesses, may agree to be strong-armed by her and delete any content that mentions her or ban users who speak about her. But trademarking your name --- which is just…the hubris of that blood sucking nobody to do so... --- does not actually cancel the 1st Amendment.

10 minutes ago, alluvion said:

You can't actually 'stop people from speaking about you'. That's a 1st Amendment violation. No lawyer would even take a case trying to sue someone for speaking of another person, no court would hear the case and no judge would come down on the side of making her name legally verboten. Certain sites/apps, which are private businesses, may agree to be strong-armed by her and delete any content that mentions her or ban users who speak about her. But trademarking your name --- which is just…the hubris of that blood sucking nobody to do so... --- does not actually cancel the 1st Amendment.

That all sounds good in theory. But they’ve already exercised how they can violate our first amendment by shutting down accounts (lawyers for Britney and others,) and blocking comments that mention Free Britney as spam. Lou suing domain owners and fans for reposting news that was already out. Facebook flagging FB as fake news and using some bogus USA Today article as the gospel. Also where’s Britney’s first amendment for her freedom of speech? It doesn’t exist and hasn’t existed for her for over 12 years. Freedom of speech is an illusion. 
ia0fdsX.jpg

Just when I thought they couldn't go lower. :umwtf:

They continue to underestimate the Britney Army. Like, I think we have enough of a following to just start a new hashtag. Once we spread the word that they trademarked #FreeBritney, we'll just get that much more attention. 

Also, let's trademark LOUcifer before she does. :haha:

Archived