Britney opens up about her skin care regimen: "I’m just not sure what facial product to use"

• Content Curators
39 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Also Britney or Lou  sweetie if you're reading this and are looking for some luxury skin care products check out the Skinmedica, Regenica, Neocutis, Zen Obaji, and Skinceuticals line. My sister works at a plastic surgery office and these are some of the high-end products which are usually recommended and rich soccer moms love. Thank me later *****.  :drag: 

Can she get me a nose job PLEASE 

also can they do something about Britney’s lips as well :katyclown:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I just feel like...what else can we do a this point?

Didn't the police go do a well-fare check the other day? It seems they didn't find anything "wrong..." 

But still. 

I know she is probably being threatened but homegirl really needs to stand up for herself and file a petition to end the conservatorship.

Can someone tell me about this welfare check?  Was there any article on this? How do we know this happened? 

• Like 2
  • Leader
2 hours ago, alluvion said:

Do you think the music is added in afterward? I mean, she had that Billie Eilish son in one vid and Lou manages Billie. I wonder if she's choosing any of the songs and if they're actually playing while she's recording.

Hmm I don’t think Lou Taylor manages Billie. Maybe I’m mistaken? Is there proof?

Did she just eye **** us again?  She normally does fierce aggressive f*cks in music videos and old performances, but this was a slow and sensual eye ****? ;) 

triggered bobs burgers GIF

Did anyone else look for mysterious hints?  LIke was she telling us something with her eyes or was there something in the reflection in her eyes? Hmmmm

secret latoya jackson GIF

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Where is this?? Link me plzzz

I will try to refind it, but with the quantity of Brit-related pages I've visited over the last couple weeks it's kind of a needle in a haystack thing. I'm pretty sure it was in a comment on something else. The only other client I recall was JLo. But there were maybe 9 or so people listed.

1 hour ago, alluvion said:

I will try to refind it, but with the quantity of Brit-related pages I've visited over the last couple weeks it's kind of a needle in a haystack thing. I'm pretty sure it was in a comment on something else. The only other client I recall was JLo. But there were maybe 9 or so people listed.

i saw something similar  (maybe not on exhale) and i recall travis scott was included as well. 

also what the hell was this vid:cheese:

• Like 1