Britney opens up about her skin care regimen: "I’m just not sure what facial product to use"

8 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Its interesting that all of these people, including Tranter who is LGBT himself, have no problem working for someone who still believes in gay conversion therapies and regularly funds them. I feel like we need to do an expose Lou Taylor campaign really soon so that people in the industry know what she really stands for. I'd be interested to see if people like JLO who have a huge LGBT fanbase would look the other way at that type of behavior. ***** needed to be cancelled like yesterday.

I prefer to think Tranter has no idea about the Lou "details". If he does, then that man is full of ****, he is one of the owners of glaad awards.

I really don't know how to expose this woman, I feel like even If Jamie get caught and the cship dissolved, probably nothing will happen with her. 

Spread lou's name in a negative way maybe it's the solution for now. If Lindsay lohan parents spill about Lou trying to put Lilo on a c-ship, that could help.

• Like 7
5 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

doesn't her mom consult and sell skincare products? :lollipop: 

I think the question is do TeamLou or Britney know that her stans know Lynne sells skincare? Is the post a dig at Britney's looks by TeamLou? Is Britney telling us to not trust her mother or trying to get a message to her mother or is the skin part irrelevant and she's trying to communicate a message about something else? If there's a secret message in there, that last word "trick!!!!" seems important. 

Man, I haven't even had coffee yet.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

on this steps, knowing this people marketing, tomorrow would bring britney with a nuskin avon or anway products, and say if you want to be on my team just contact me, and trend the topic of britney, and some people just thinking that making memes of lou and jamie, as they were folks and censor us:cheese: 

• Haha 1

I just feel shame and disgust what her team and family are doing with her.
If she wants help, go to a good dermatologist and first meet the basic well-being of an individual person, but of course, I want to think that no good dermatologist would work in these conditions with a woman cannot decide for herself and who has no right to decide ... is that ******* the medical issue really worries me (how the hell do they allow this if she can't decide for herself? I don't understand!) I'm a dermatologist and for me the issue medical and even aesthetic issue is inexplicable ... I am very curious and even sadness about medical licenses ...

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

I just feel shame and disgust what her team and family are doing with her.
If she wants help, go to a good dermatologist and first meet the basic well-being of an individual person, but of course, I want to think that no good dermatologist would work in these conditions with a woman cannot decide for herself and who has no right to decide ... is that ******* the medical issue really worries me (how the hell do they allow this if she can't decide for herself? I don't understand!) I'm a dermatologist and for me the issue medical and even aesthetic issue is inexplicable ... I am very curious and even sadness about medical licenses ...

What country are you in?

5 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Spain.

In the US, state medical boards are staffed by physicians who are already friendly with or one step removed from anyone whom a patient might lodge a complaint against. The stats are out there, but fewer than 1% of complaints result in sanctions of any kind and nearly all that do are the result of the physician practicing while under the influence and getting snitched on by colleagues. If the complaint is about iatrogenic injuries, forget about it. Also, even for those physicians who manage to do something so grievous that the board is forced to revoke their license because of the public appearance of the situation, those doctors can just move to another state and get re-licensed. The situation with police officers is the same, but internal affairs often bullies people out of even making complaints and sometimes those who file complaints will be targeted for harassment by the police.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, alluvion said:

In the US, state medical boards are staffed by physicians who are already friendly with or one step removed from anyone whom a patient might lodge a complaint against. The stats are out there, but fewer than 1% of complaints result in sanctions of any kind and nearly all that do are the result of the physician practicing while under the influence and getting snitched on by colleagues. If the complaint is about iatrogenic injuries, forget about it. Also, even for those physicians who manage to do something so grievous that the board is forced to revoke their license because of the public appearance of the situation, those doctors can just move to another state and get re-licensed. The situation with police officers is the same, but internal affairs often bullies people out of even making complaints and sometimes those who file complaints will be targeted for harassment by the police.

Thanks for explaining the procedure ... I imagined this but am still amazed at all of this, the lobby exists in everything and that is what it is for, but a question, your negligence does not stay in your work file forever? If I or any of my colleagues act in this way, I am fired immediately and my negligence remains forever and I have a work record forever.

In my case: Britney comes with her father or someone else to my clinic/hospital consultation and I or a colleague cannot diagnose in her circumstances, I or a colleague cannot take a step without her authorization and even a person, under those circumstances, need the authorization of a judge and their doctor/physician (but this is almost unlikely because the people under conservatorship are very ill, in a coma most of the time) ... I do not know if I am explaining myself well (sorry I don't can't write or speak fluent English).

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Thanks for explaining the procedure ... I imagined this but am still amazed at all of this, the lobby exists in everything and that is what it is for, but a question, your negligence does not stay in your work file forever? If I or any of my colleagues act in this way, I am fired immediately and my negligence remains forever and I have a work record forever.

In my case: Britney comes with her father or someone else to my clinic/hospital consultation and I or a colleague cannot diagnose in her circumstances, I or a colleague cannot take a step without her authorization and even a person, under those circumstances, need the authorization of a judge and their doctor/physician (but this is almost unlikely because the people under conservatorship are very ill, in a coma most of the time) ... I do not know if I am explaining myself well (sorry I don't can't write or speak fluent English).

I get what you're saying.

The physician's record for the state where they were found guilty of xyz, may be obtained with a lawyer for a certain period of time -- seven years is the federal requirement for retaining medical records. Those documents would not be accessible via a different state's medical board. So one would need to know where they had practiced previously or else file requests from all 50 different medical boards, with a lawyer.

As I understand it, and the rules for probate courts do differ from state to state, once the conservatorship is granted, the conservator is free to make all of those medical decisions on behalf of the conservatee, without reporting them individually or requesting permission per instance. In a normal situation, the conservatee could petition the court to challenge the decisions being made by the conservator or request a new conservator. However, Britney has not been allowed to make or receive phone calls, send or receive mail, access the internet, travel where she pleases, etc. And the team has gone out of their way to prevent her from being able to attend hearings or even know they're taking place.

• Love 1

I think she might be super lonely and ready to work again but does not want to do it until her conservatorship gets figured out. I'm sure she is concerned with where her money is going and wants to make sure it is actually going to her and the team she wants. Why else would her mom get involved over the trust? Her worth is supposed to be in the 300 mills. but the Conservatorship report it to be around 56 mil. As well as closing her summer camp where she used to go and teach dance. I'm sure she is especially concerned about gaining more custody of her kids! If I was her that defiantly would have put a fire under my *** to take control of what's going on. I don't trust her dad I think he is a liar, a crook and a violent person. I think he recently spoke out to cover his own ***. For if he losses the conservatorship there goes his extra 20k a month. What women would want to be controlled at her age? Sorry to spill this out here but I sometimes cry thinking about what B is going through and I don't believe she is content with the conservatorship I believe her brother Bryan when he said that she has always wanted out of the conservatorship I think maybe he at some point was trying to help her and the people in charge of the conservatorship pushed him out of the circle and that's why he doesn't now much of what is going on currently.

So instead of tearing her down and judging her for her makeup choices or the outlet she chooses to express her self lets rally behind her and support her!

Also with her strict allowance she is getting I'm pretty sure she has other things she wants to spend it on instead of going to a esthetician!

#FREEBRITNEY

sad cry me a river GIF

sad britney spears GIF

• Like 1