Britney opens up about her skin care regimen: "I’m just not sure what facial product to use"

40 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This is legitimately unsettling and off-putting. 

I am afraid that the GP will begin to think that she is trolling them by continuing to have videos like these on her account while not addressing whether or not she is okay. 

The more that **** like this keeps getting published, the more I feel like this is going to head somewhere dark really quickly. And I am hoping that is not the case. But this is not good.

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, LetsRoll said:

But didn't she say she's going to be makeup free? :demi: I guess her are the racoon eyes tattooed permanently :calculating:

Exactly. Cuz this video is not recent. They just access iCloud and choose what to post at the moment.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

This is legitimately unsettling and off-putting. 

I am afraid that the GP will begin to think that she is trolling them by continuing to have videos like these on her account while not addressing whether or not she is okay. 

The more that **** like this keeps getting published, the more I feel like this is going to head somewhere dark really quickly. And I am hoping that is not the case. But this is not good.

Everyone's super conflicted at this point. Her instagram comments are just a mixture of weirdness. Some are straight up bullying , others think she's completely crazy and the majority think she's ''held hostage''. Mean while her stupid team is running to the nearest tabloids they could afford to publish crap about her just to avoid being exposed if they disclose her real situation.

Im just lost at this point tbh. it isn't an overreacting im just worried about her personally from the public , us and her team :(

• Love 9
Just now, summer2summer said:

Everyone's super conflicted at this point. Her instagram comments are just a mixture of weirdness. Some are straight up bullying , others think she's completely crazy and the majority think she's ''held hostage''. Mean while her stupid team is running to the nearest tabloids they could afford to publish crap about her just to avoid being exposed if they disclose her real situation.

Im just lost at this point tbh. it isn't an overreacting im just worried about her personally from the public , us and her team :(

I just feel like...what else can we do a this point?

Didn't the police go do a well-fare check the other day? It seems they didn't find anything "wrong..." 

But still. 

I know she is probably being threatened but homegirl really needs to stand up for herself and file a petition to end the conservatorship.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Didn't the police go do a well-fare check the other day? It seems they didn't find anything "wrong..." 

But still. 

I know she is probably being threatened but homegirl really needs to stand up for herself and file a petition to end the conservatorship.

I am really afraid for her safety and health. We dont know if the check was actually made that day. They may not have entered the house.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

But still. 

It's been over a year since the whole Freertiney started. They've literally said nothing or addressed it.

At  this point they could've even used it as a great instrument to push another album and have her do a sit down and say nothing's real and she's ''in control''

But no, the closest we got was her sister's few lines on a social media comment and her brother's so called ''interview'' . Where is she in all of this? Why can't we just see her talk? Like actually sit and talk to us for an hour LIVE. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, nanabs said:

I am really afraid for her safety and health. We dont know if the check was actually made that day. They may not have entered the house.

Yeah, its troubling. I have a really bad feeling about her current situation. For those who believe it helps, I really think all we can do at this point is make a lot of noise and pray. But posts like today's from her account give me the feeling they're just laughing at us.

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

But still. 

Did they do a welfare check? Did they check to make sure the person trotted out had finger prints that match those of the actual Britney Spears?

• Like 2