Britney opens up about her skin care regimen: "I’m just not sure what facial product to use"

• Leader
Britney Spears' Instagram account posted a video of her posing in front of the camera soundtracked to "We No Speak Americano" by Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP. 

A lot of fans are saying they feel a little uncomfortable watching the clip. 

The caption is pretty interesting. In it, Britney opens up about her skin care journey. Fans wonder why she doesn't simply consult with an esthetician. 🤔

"With all of this time on our hands ..... I’m just not sure what facial product to use considering there are so damn many !!!!! My face gets really dry and I need to keep it hydrated 💧💧💧!!!! I really miss my oxygen facials I used to get … it’s all about balance and it’s hard because if you over moisturize you can break out !!!!I guess it’s about figuring out your skin type and learning how to balance it out yourself !!!  It’s easier said than done of course …. I used to just do my skin care at night but I do in the mornings now as well so who knows  …. maybe that will do the trick 😳🙄🤔🤷‍♀️😂💋👗👠💋 !!!!"

Check out the clip below:  

skin.jpg.ee2472163d976ae9cb6b4edc801191db.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1