Britney opens up about her skin care regimen: "I’m just not sure what facial product to use"

1 hour ago, jj_boha said:

i saw something similar  (maybe not on exhale) and i recall travis scott was included as well. 

also what the hell was this vid:cheese:

It wasn't Exhale. I know the background was white and I think it was on Instagram or TikTok, but...beyond that...

• Super Mods
41 minutes ago, alluvion said:

It wasn't Exhale. I know the background was white and I think it was on Instagram or TikTok, but...beyond that...

She could she maybe be just her accountant? I mean she is for Jlo 

• Love 1

About Lou. Gwen Stefani is or at least used to be one of her clients. Her last studio album had Justin Tranter and Julia Michaels as the main writers, same with her Christmas album. Both of them worked as the main writers of Glory and Tranter is the EP for B10. 

Meghan Trainor is a Lou minion, Tranter worked with her too (genetics)

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

About Lou. Gwen Stefani is or at least used to be one of her clients. Her last studio album had Justin Tranter and Julia Michaels as the main writers, same with her Christmas album. Both of them worked as the main writers of Glory and Tranter is the EP for B10. 

Meghan Trainor is a Lou minion, Tranter worked with her too (genetics)

Omg, this woman is so embedded in. :crying2:

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Omg, this woman is so embedded in. :crying2:

Totally. Britney works with basically every person somehow connected to this woman or/and Larry. So when Britney says she chooses who works with her... Yeah, unlikely (maybe she believes she's in control over something, when that's not the case).

Producers, writers, featurings... Even makeup artist, hairstylist, choreographers, dancers, and more...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
22 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Its interesting that all of these people, including Tranter who is LGBT himself, have no problem working for someone who still believes in gay conversion therapies and regularly funds them. I feel like we need to do an expose Lou Taylor campaign really soon so that people in the industry know what she really stands for. I'd be interested to see if people like JLO who have a huge LGBT fanbase would look the other way at that type of behavior. ***** needed to be cancelled like yesterday.

Just playing the devil’s advocate, I think many don’t know. It’s not like Lou  is publicly advertising it on her instagram. The employees there say they enjoy their clients but they can’t say the same for working under the boss. I mean the entire Hollywood would be cancelled because I’m sure Lou is not the only one. It’s why agents and management encourage use of ***** to hook them into debt to them. I’m sure every single person have to compromise

• Love 1

The track is a remix of an old Italian song (1956) by Renato Carosone "Tu vuoò fa' l'americano" (You wanna act like an American)
and she used the fragment of it which says "How can you understand who loves you if you cannot speak American?"

Do this help?

• Like 3

Of course GP would not be here for britney.  If she looks like this unkept.

Her looks was always important in her career 

And now.. 

Bad hair, bad make up, same old clothes, weird posts ( by her team on insta to make her unstable).    

• Like 3