Britney opens up about her skin care regimen: "I’m just not sure what facial product to use"

3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Yeah, its troubling. I have a really bad feeling about her current situation. For those who believe it helps, I really think all we can do at this point is make a lot of noise and pray. But posts like today's from her account give me the feeling they're just laughing at us.

I have the same feeling. Including that they laugh at us. :ririshade2:

• Like 6
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I suspect if there's a reason they haven't let her go off script for 12+ years its for a reason. Maybe there is clearly something wrong with her due to the abuse/meds they've forced her to take. They don't want to take any responsibility. But they are 100% responsible. If this conservatorship was effective it would have only needed to last one year, providing Britney with all the tools she needed to survive on her own. This did not happen. It has been detrimental to her health and her progress.

EXACTLY. It should've guided her more than anything else whilst supporting her with decisions and personal business.

Nothing has happened of the sorts. It might be plausible that they're just too scared to come forward and they're avoiding OR they have one huge trick up their sleeves and they're planning it as of now. I mean afterall Britney's account is filled but frozen and only they have access to it. So whatever their next step maybe could be used and justified as ''for her own good'' using her own money to do accomplish it .

I genuinely believe they want to drag out the court process until she no longer could live without meds and is over 50 years of age. Then it's easy as to just play around with the money and it's all happy ever after for them not to her. 

• Love 7
  • Leader
1 hour ago, GregReid said:

Also, why does the iconic Britney Spears once the most desired woman in the entire woman, probably once with access to the utter best facial regime ever and all the best personal trainers, and science working to make her the ultimate barbie doll.....

now not know about decent skin care and also not be able to figure out what skin type she has and what’s best for her skin?

Saddens me 😔 

An interesting point 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Song selection is interesting... "We No Speak Americano"

Do you think the music is added in afterward? I mean, she had that Billie Eilish son in one vid and Lou manages Billie. I wonder if she's choosing any of the songs and if they're actually playing while she's recording.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, alluvion said:

Do you think the music is added in afterward? I mean, she had that Billie Eilish son in one vid and Lou manages Billie. I wonder if she's choosing any of the songs and if they're actually playing while she's recording.

Lou manages Billie? :omggg:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

It's a miracle she doesn't look 70 at this point.

A few years ago there was a picture of her coming out of a restaurant with shorter curled hair and she really did look 70 - I know it was from the flash but man was it scary to me. I think it was around the time she was promoting the Intimate line but not sure exactly, I’ve tried to find it again recently but no luck 

• Haha 2

Also Britney or Lou  sweetie if you're reading this and are looking for some luxury skin care products check out the Skinmedica, Regenica, Neocutis, Zen Obaji, and Skinceuticals line. My sister works at a plastic surgery office and these are some of the high-end products which are usually recommended and rich soccer moms love. Thank me later *****.  :drag: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1