Kim Kardashian crying while visiting Kanye West in Wyoming

Paparazzi caught Kim Kardashian crying in the car while talking to Kanye West amidst his mental health crisis.

Kanye recently aired their dirty laundry, including the admission he wanted to have an ******** when Kim became pregnant with North.

“She feels very hurt by Kanye. She has tried to reach him multiple times and he just ignores her. It’s all a bad situation,” said an insider via Page Six. “She decided to fly to Cody to speak with him in person. She doesn’t want to be ignored anymore.” 

kim-cry.jpg.6eea7017fd44a36546b906369eeb8c9d.jpg

Related:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

My heart goes out to Kim and the little ones. Sending prayers and good vibes. I know what it’s like to love/live with someone who suffers from bipolar disorder and it’s a tough road to travel. I respect her for speaking up about it openly and honestly, and encouraging love and compassion. I can imagine how vulnerable she must feel right now, especially in light of the revelations and personal information that was shared about her daughter, North. 
I hope they find peace and common ground.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Poor kids, especially North. They have to deal with this crap as well and don't make me start about North dealing with the ******** situation one day. It's just sad. :crying2: Yet, at the very same time, I do not feel sorry for Kimye. To my mind, this is just karma for both of them. (Kourtney, Bey&Jay, Taylor Swift, P!nk and many others who were openly badmouthed by Kimye). :chrissy:

• Like 1

Something about this whole situation doesn't sit well with me.

Everyone goes on daily about "mental health awareness" but then will sit there and watch somebody who is clearly not in a good state for entertainment?

This isn't a personal dig at anyone here, but the general reaction I've seen everywhere is pretty dire.

We all know that Kim is open about everything, we've practically seen her cervix, but this isn't about her right now.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block