Britney chooses "Frozen" has her favorite movie because of the relationship between the two sisters, reveals she's only ever had one speeding ticket

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I find it hard to believe that she's not behind her IG after this post. This is too obvious, and I don't think her team is that stupid. I mean, they managed to drag this cship for 12 years. They can't be that oblivious and not pick up on atleast some of the hints and if they did at one point, they would've totally blocked Britney from using her IG. And the fact that this hinting has been going on for weeks now, I really find it hard to believe that her team absolutely never picked up on anything. Anything? Really? Especially right now we know they know the #FreeBritney movement is gaining momentum, they'll be MORE inclined to scrutinize everything that comes out. And yet, this Instagram post still managed to come out into the world. I really can't wrap my head around that there is a middle ground in this situation. It's either her team (+ with their own social media manager) or it's her (+ with her own social media manager). It has two be just one of those two things. It's can't be a mix of both. For me atleast. That's what I think. :mattafact:

Why would they let her have all the access when she is controlled in every other aspect of her life? Do u think they would risk her saying smt? Why doesnt she like posts or doesnt comment? Never did a livestream? 

What do u think? Her team knows about the signs and dont care?

I think maybe they are busy trying to save their *****, contacting media, counting Britneys money to analyze Britneys hidden messages lol maybe they got and didnt care bc they felt no one would notice? I really dont know. Maybe its so we can focus on that and not on the other shady things happening? 

They managed to drag the cship for too long too bc they could threat her with her kids before. Who knows whats happening now that she barely sees them anyway. 

14 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Why would they let her have all the access when she is controlled in every other aspect of her life? Do u think they would risk her saying smt? Why doesnt she like posts or doesnt comment? Never did a livestream? 

What do u think? Her team knows about the signs and dont care?

I think maybe they are busy trying to save their *****, contacting media, counting Britneys money to analyze Britneys hidden messages lol maybe they got and didnt care bc they felt no one would notice? I really dont know. Maybe its so we can focus on that and not on the other shady things happening? 

They managed to drag the cship for too long too bc they could threat her with her kids before. Who knows whats happening now that she barely sees them anyway. 

They have to be that stupid then. Which to me is very unlikely. :mattafact:

9 hours ago, Towelney said:

I love the yellow background :yasqueen:

i don't know why but everytime when i see this trisha emoji 'eh eh so happy i could die' by lady gaga comes to my mind for some reason :receipts2:

and i know that this is a..

literally nobody:

ME: 

MOMENT BUT THAT'S OK I THINK :zoomzoom:

• Haha 1

Or is it possible that an investigation is ordered by the judge and has given britney slight freedom on her social media to post on her own credit.... but since she is threatened by her team to not speak on matters regarding conSh!.Tvarorship, she gave us these tricky posts? Is it possible or im being so dumb??? :thelook:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Faeline said:

Is really her posting? Maybe she reads the comments but she can't speak. Idk :idkney: But If someone by her team posting for her they aren't smart. The gave to us all the reasons to suspect of the c-ship eg. like deleting all the comments trying to silence us... Why they let her post it? It's clear she was using frozen to make a reference to her life. :donewithit:

i don't believe anything said by anyone involved in this situation  :staysalty:

• Like 3

This is one of the few posts definitely by Britney's choice. You can tell because she's comfortable and talking like herself and not scripted or that usual forced nervousness when doing these "AMAs" lol.

It's her iconic humble shade (I mean using Disney characters to drag ha sis LOL) :tongueney:

And yayyyy she's using a retainer again.  She's coming for them!  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, HeavenOnHell said:

Or is it possible that an investigation is ordered by the judge and has given britney slight freedom on her social media to post on her own credit.... but since she is threatened by her team to not speak on matters regarding conSh!.Tvarorship, she gave us these tricky posts? Is it possible or im being so dumb??? :thelook:

I think that is what Bryan meant when he said some changes have been made that made Britney happier.. For instance, Instagram..

6 minutes ago, joanhs said:

I think that is what Bryan meant when he said some changes have been made that made Britney happier.. For instance, Instagram..

I think she has access to IG. But first her team checking and approves then they are sending her posts. So that's why she can't send direct messages. 

1 hour ago, FraFromThe90's said:

This video is so absurd in this moment. It seems she really don't have access to the internet or any other form of media. She probably doesn't even know about the momentum that freebritney movement is having

why???