Britney chooses "Frozen" has her favorite movie because of the relationship between the two sisters, reveals she's only ever had one speeding ticket

So everyone was saying she cant post and she doesnt use insta on her own? This video proves she does. But yeah Im somehow convinced something is wrong. But again we now know she posts whatever she wants. She has opportunity to tell all but she doesnt? There are so many questions goes unanswered and Im confused af.

6 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

hahaha don't box me!! There's no such thing as "a real family", they're all broken somehow, and fame changes everybody.

Like i said:  Jamie thinks he/the family owns the "Britney Spears" brand. It has to do with ego. But she is an artist and they are ... they, nobody cares about them. Did you notice that in the video Bryan speaks OUR FANS? They don't see Britney as a person

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I re-watched Frozen 2 last night on HBO, me and the queen have a strong telepathic bond :crying1: now I want her to astral project to my home so we can make a plan how to properly defeat the ccship as we be sipping on some ice coffee from Starbucks (there's one like 200m away from my building) :groovin:

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wait, so we think she's the one behind her Instagram posts now? :imacat: I'm so confused but I am living for the shade and maybe it is really her. :mattafact:

I dont think she has. I think she maybe found out about Jamie Lynns and Bryans comments and used that random q&a to throw shade. Maybe her stupid team thought itd be good to post bc of all the FreeBritney talk and they didnt even realize this. I think somehow they get this from her but she doesnt have access to her insta. 

I wonder how she knows some things tho. Would her team say to her about Jls and Bryans comments? Could someone say to her? Like Sam? She pretends she doesnt know anything and record this video out of spite. I never really believed before she was giving signs, but this video is too much of a coincidence to ignore. And if she did to shade them, they might not be in good terms rn. I mean, I think JL comes accross really fake talking about Britney, I dont buy it so I wouldnt be surprised If shes only putting on a show for the media but behind closed doors Britney is really mad at her and Bryan.

And Britney can be quite ironic when she wants to, so I do think she was really shading them and used the video for that bc she doesnt have a voice to defend herself like most stars do. It seems like she is really smarter than all these trashy people, but they are too busy being dumb belittling her. 

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I dont think she has. I think she maybe found out about Jamie Lynns and Bryans comments and used that random q&a to throw shade. Maybe her stupid team thought itd be good to post bc of all the FreeBritney talk and they didnt even realize this. I think somehow they get this from her but she doesnt have access to her insta. 

I wonder how she knows some things tho. Would her team say to her about Jls and Bryans comments? Could someone say to her? Like Sam? She pretends she doesnt know anything and record this video out of spite. I never really believed before she was giving signs, but this video is too much of a coincidence to ignore. And if she did to shade them, they might not be in good terms rn. I mean, I think JL comes accross really fake talking about Britney, I dont buy it so I wouldnt be surprised If shes only putting on a show for the media but behind closed doors Britney is really mad at her and Bryan.

And Britney can be quite ironic when she wants to, so I do think she was really shading them and used the video for that bc she doesnt have a voice to defend herself like most stars do. It seems like she is really smarter than all these trashy people, but they are too busy being dumb belittling her. 

I find it hard to believe that she's not behind her IG after this post. This is too obvious, and I don't think her team is that stupid. I mean, they managed to drag this cship for 12 years. They can't be that oblivious and not pick up on atleast some of the hints and if they did at one point, they would've totally blocked Britney from using her IG. And the fact that this hinting has been going on for weeks now, I really find it hard to believe that her team absolutely never picked up on anything. Anything? Really? Especially right now we know they know the #FreeBritney movement is gaining momentum, they'll be MORE inclined to scrutinize everything that comes out. And yet, this Instagram post still managed to come out into the world. I really can't wrap my head around that there is a middle ground in this situation. It's either her team (+ with their own social media manager) or it's her (+ with her own social media manager). It has two be just one of those two things. It's can't be a mix of both. For me atleast. That's what I think. :mattafact:

• Love 6