Britney will appear at today's court hearing via video conference

3 minutes ago, Needleney said:

What the actual **** :spit: why would you even wanna post that random message on instagram right after you failed to connect this massive important meeting?!

Something isnt right.

It doesn't make any sense! If they are posting **** to make Britney look bad they are failing hard, the judge should realise! I'm so angry

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I though it’s been obvious. No? Ok so Britney’s security guards work for the CONservatorship. Edan and the other dudes work for Team CON not for Britney. They aren’t just protecting her from overzealous fans. They report to Jamie. To are always with her to make sure she doesn’t talk to people to tell them things her team don’t want them finding out, so that she can’t do anything that her other handlers would object to. Or perhaps the security guards are always hovering over her to make sure Britney doesn’t try to escape? 🧐 

Remember that Britney’s security guards selected by Jamie went through her purse to confiscate a burner phone that Sam Lutfi’s sister sneaked to Britney while she was working out at the gym? This was back in 2009. The security guards probably still go through Britney’s personal belongings whenever they want to or when Jamie/Lou tell them too. Poor Britney has been trying to have the basic usage of a phone but can’t. Remember For The Record when she talked about the simple things she should be able to get like that *snaps her fingers* are the things she wants the most. A F#CKING PHONE! One that’s not monitored. 😞 

SOURCE: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-feb-25-me-britney-father25-story.html%3f_amp=true

Oh I know,  that's why there are no black bodyguards because Britney would have brought her old crew back. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Britneylandia said:

Did she posted on insta on purpose to tell everybody that she doesn’t have any problem with connection and they are sabotaging her?? 

Or did Lou post that because the want to make it look like Britney didn’t want to connect on purpose to make her look bad?

I think the second one is more likely.

• Like 1