Who do you think influenced Britney more: Janet or Madonna?

54 minutes ago, Armchairrevolution said:

Madonna really doesn't dance,  not like Britney or Janet.

FYI, M LITERALLY HAS STARTED HER CAREER AS A PROFESSIONAL DANCER, SHE WENT TO SCHOOL FOR IT AND HER PROFESSORS PRAISED HER. SHE ALWAYS COULD DANCE EVERYTHING. WATCH THE BLONDE AMBITION TOUR, THE GIRLIE SHOW AND THE STICKY & SWEET TOUR. SHES A BETTER DANCER THAN BRITNEY!

On 8/6/2020 at 2:12 PM, Afiq said:

Even if it does. Its only one album compared to an entire discography based on Madonna's career. You cant say shes influenced by Janet when she is hardly an R&B singer because shes a pop singer. Her music evolution exactly follows Madonna footsteps. 

On 8/6/2020 at 2:21 PM, Afiq said:

BOMT, OIDIA, CIRCUS isnt following Janet footsteps. BOMT, OIDIA, CIRCUS is a POP album. Janet is an R&B singer releasing R&B albums. BOMT, OIDIA is absolutely a teen bubblegum pop album that is similar to Like A Virgin & True Blue a largely bubblegum pop album. Then Madonna transitiom to EDM. Blackout is her Ray of Light, circus and FF is her Music & COADF EDM influence music. 

On 7/29/2020 at 3:10 PM, Afiq said:

I agree on the 3rd album. There are some similaritirs but largely speaking "Britney" was still a teen bubblegum pop album. And also In The Zone has kind of an R&B vibe to it. But to be honest I dont think Britney was really into R&B. For example her record label wanted Outrageous to be her first single for ITZ bcoz R&B was the IT thing back then. But Britney pushed for Me Against The Music, then Jive wanted Boom2 for the 2nd single. But she pushed for Toxic. Plus lets not forget Baby & Oops are totally bubblegum pop, similar to Madonna's Like A Virgin & True Blue. Its obvious to me that she was proving a point that she wants to transition into club music rather than R&B. She really wanted to follow Madonna's footstep rather than Janet. It also make sense bcoz she talks about Madonna all the time and she doesnt talk about Janet that much. 

On 7/27/2020 at 9:43 PM, Afiq said:

The only thing Janet about Britney is the dance move. Madonna is kinda average dancer. So in that dept its Janet. Everything else her music and image is more Madonna. She went from pure pop records to Dance/electronics sane as Madonna. Janet has always been R&B. She was also provocative from day one and always played her sexuality well, not as much as Madonna but she is not shying away from it. Janet had her moments but overall she had a pretty clean image. So I dont know why everybody say Janet. To me I see a lot of Madonna in her

No shade but you are either very ignorant about Janet's work or you're just plain delusional.

Britney was way more influenced by Janet than Madonna musically, even after ITZ.

EbinSosWoAEHBpT?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jaja86 said:

No shade but you are either very ignorant about Janet's work or you're just plain delusional.

Britney was way more influenced by Janet than Madonna musically, even after ITZ.

EbinSosWoAEHBpT?format=jpg&name=large

This does not apply to Blackout, Danja himself said years ago that Blackout was influenced by euro-pop/disco music and overall the music that was in the nightclubs at the time (nothing like Janet:tiffcackle:). If he now stans Janet and wants to re-write history then he can keep his fan fictions to himself. Blackout sounds nothing like Janet and Britney’s music is WAYYY more influenced by Madonna. Maybe check your facts before you go on downvoting rants.

OP: Music wise: Madonna

Image wise: Madonna

Performing wise: Both

Overall: Madonna

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sanpedro said:

Blackout sounds nothing like Janet and Britney’s music is WAYYY more influenced by Madonna.

It had Break The Ice when she said "i love this part" similar to Janet in Nasty.

1 hour ago, sanpedro said:

MUSIC: BOTH

IMAGE: M

CAREER DIRECTION: BOTH

PERFORMANCE: JANET

DANCE: JANET

OVERALL: BOTH

FIXED

• Love 1
2 hours ago, sanpedro said:

This does not apply to Blackout, Danja himself said years ago that Blackout was influenced by euro-pop/disco music and overall the music that was in the nightclubs at the time (nothing like Janet:tiffcackle:). If he now stans Janet and wants to re-write history then he can keep his fan fictions to himself. Blackout sounds nothing like Janet and Britney’s music is WAYYY more influenced by Madonna. Maybe check your facts before you go on downvoting rants.

lmao you're so delusional i-

As if this doesn't apply to Blackout:

"Janet's Control and Rhythm Nation is probably my biggest influence on how I approch music for female artists"

"I've been trying to duplicate the essence of Janet forever"

"listen to anything I've done with female artists and you will hear my choices in bright chord progressions over high energy and aggressive beats"

Blackout is so inspired by Janet that Britney even goes as far as to reference "Nasty" in "Break the Ice" :hahaha: b b but europop, clubs!!1 :hahaha:

• Love 1

I think as a girl Britney was creatively inspired by Madonna.  As in she saw her and said I want to do that and create videos and performances people remember.  (Even though she was inspired by Janet here as well but she has always stated how she idolized Madonna)

But in reality of who her performances and style is more like is Janet.

1 hour ago, Leolileinstein said:

It had Break The Ice when she said "i love this part" similar to Janet in Nasty.

MUSIC: BOTH

IMAGE: M

CAREER DIRECTION: BOTH

PERFORMANCE: JANET

DANCE: JANET

OVERALL: BOTH

FIXED

So ‘I Love this part’ being said in a similar way means Blackout was influenced by her? 4 WORDS? :tiffcackle: Lmao at you putting ‘dance’ and ‘performance’ as two different categories as if they’re not already similar enough just because Janet influenced Britney in performing.

MUSIC: Madonna by miles

IMAGE: Madonna

CAREER DIRECTION: Madonna

PERFORMANCE: Both

DANCE: Both

OVERALL: Madonna

FIXED

41 minutes ago, Jaja86 said:

lmao you're so delusional i-

As if this doesn't apply to Blackout:

"Janet's Control and Rhythm Nation is probably my biggest influence on how I approch music for female artists"

"listen to anything I've done with female artists and you will hear my choices in bright chord progressions over high energy and aggressive beats"

Blackout is so inspired by Janet that Britney even goes as far as to reference "Nasty" in "Break the Ice" :hahaha: b b but europop, clubs!!1 :hahaha:

The only one that’s delusional is YOU and I’ll embarass you to Jupiter and back. Let’s go.

Referencing “I love this part” aka saying 4 words that supposedly are a Janet reference does NOT make an entire album influenced by Janet.

Your dumb *** probably hasn’t seen this interview by danja where he says IT (Blackout) all started at CLUBSPACE in Miami.

And there’s more, he says

I didn’t think about “pop music” while creating Blackout. I was into dance music and EDM at the time, but it wasn’t mainstream yet. I was just going to a club in Miami a couple of times to see the atmosphere. Everyone was bouncing around to Benny Benassi’s “Satisfaction” and Tiesto, literally in a trance. I was like, I want my music to be like that 

He said this years ago. Blackout sounds NOTHING like Janet, the only album that sounds somewhat close to Janet is Britney. Blackout if anything was more inspired by Benny Bennassi and that whole Justin Timberlake / Nelly Furtado going on in 2006 and this is a FACT. Do not even attempt it with me:imacat:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

So ‘I Love this part’ being said in a similar way means Blackout was influenced by her? 4 WORDS? :tiffcackle: Lmao at you putting ‘dance’ and ‘performance’ as two different categories as if they’re not already similar enough just because Janet influenced Britney in performing.

MUSIC: Madonna by miles

IMAGE: Madonna

CAREER DIRECTION: Madonna

PERFORMANCE: Both

DANCE: Both

OVERALL: Madonna

FIXED

The only one that’s delusional is YOU and I’ll embarass you to Jupiter and back. Let’s go.

Referencing “I love this part” aka saying 4 words that supposedly are a Janet reference does NOT make an entire album influenced by Janet.

Your dumb *** probably hasn’t seen this interview by danja where he says IT (Blackout) all started at CLUBSPACE in Miami.

And there’s more, he says

I didn’t think about “pop music” while creating Blackout. I was into dance music and EDM at the time, but it wasn’t mainstream yet. I was just going to a club in Miami a couple of times to see the atmosphere. Everyone was bouncing around to Benny Benassi’s “Satisfaction” and Tiesto, literally in a trance. I was like, I want my music to be like that 

He said this years ago. Blackout sounds NOTHING like Janet, the only album that sounds somewhat close to Janet is Britney. Blackout if anything was more inspired by Benny Bennassi and that whole Justin Timberlake / Nelly Furtado going on in 2006 and this is a FACT. Do not even attempt it with me:imacat:

djsfhjdssksk you're so ignorant and proud

What's your tea? Are you mad that a black woman is the undisputable main influence of your fave? Because I don't see any other explanation as to why you would be this pressed and delusional about such an obvious truth :shocked:

Just because Danja was - as he stated it himself - mainly inspired by Janet when it comes to his work with female artists (which.. SUPRISE includes Britney's Blackout) doesn't mean that he wasn't ever influenced by other sounds/artists, what kind of nonsense :rip: This quote doesn't contradict the FACT that Janet was the main inspiration for Blackout sweetie

Like.. imagine thinking Blackout isn't a mainstream pop album :tifflmao:

Imagine denying that it fits Danja's description to a T :tifflmao:

Louder for the slow girls in the back: "listen to anything I've done with female artists and you will hear my choices in bright chord progressions over high energy and aggressive beats"

Imagine claiming Blackout doesn't sound like Janet BUT that it sounds like ******* Benny Benassi and Tiesto :tifflmao:

The ONLY correct statement in you post is that Blackout did indeed follow the sound of Loose and FSLS which were also mainly produced by Danja.

About that.

Nelly Furtado in a recent interview:

Your album Loose is one of my all-time favorites. Nothing really sounded like it when it came out. What influenced it sonically?

Loose was inspired by many things, but just to name one influence: The self-confidence and empowerment of Janet Jackson’s album janet.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/pride/9402724/gia-woods-nelly-furtado-career-advice

Oh wow. IMPACTnet strikes again

:tifflmao:

The fact that you named two known Janet stans (Justin and Nelly) to make the point that Blackout wasn't in fact mainly inspired by Janet... Hang it up flatscreen :rip:

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Jaja86 said:

djsfhjdssksk you're so ignorant and proud

What's your tea? Are you mad that a black woman is the undisputable main influence of your fave? Because I don't see any other explanation as to why you would be this pressed and delusional about such an obvious truth :shocked:

Just because Danja was - as he stated it himself - mainly inspired by Janet when it comes to his work with female artists (which.. SUPRISE includes Britney's Blackout) doesn't mean that he wasn't ever influenced by other sounds/artists, what kind of nonsense :rip: This quote doesn't contradict the FACT that Janet was the main inspiration for Blackout sweetie

Like.. imagine thinking Blackout isn't a mainstream pop album :tifflmao:

Imagine denying that it fits Danja's description to a T :tifflmao:

Louder for the slow girls in the back: "listen to anything I've done with female artists and you will hear my choices in bright chord progressions over high energy and aggressive beats"

Imagine claiming Blackout doesn't sound like Janet BUT that it sounds like ******* Benny Benassi and Tiesto :tifflmao:

The ONLY correct statement in you post is that Blackout did indeed follow the sound of Loose and FSLS which were also mainly produced by Danja.

About that.

Nelly Furtado in a recent interview:

Oh wow. IMPACTnet strikes again

:tifflmao:

The fact that you named two known Janet stans (Justin and Nelly) to make the point that Blackout wasn't in fact mainly inspired by Janet... Hang it up flatscreen :rip:

No one cares if Janet is black, blue or white. You seem to be so desperate to claim a perfect album by Britney tho. Are you desperate to claim a white woman’s album? Since you’re bringing colour into this:tiffcackle:

Janet inspired Britney performing wise, so did Madonna. Euro pop is nothing like Janet’s sound, Loose might have been influenced by Janet but that doesn’t mean that influence passed on to Blackout, there were some influenced from Nelly and JTimberlake, and like danja said, from Benny. You’re so triggered and proud with the essays, danja literally said 

didn’t think about “pop music” while creating Blackout. I was into dance music and EDM at the time, but it wasn’t mainstream yet. I was just going to a club in Miami a couple of times to see the atmosphere. Everyone was bouncing around to Benny Benassi’s “Satisfaction” and Tiesto, literally in a trance. I was like, I want my music to be like that 

He now is changing what he said years ago, but no matter what he says, the albums sounds NOTHING like Janet.

Are you that dumb... album was inspired by euro-pop + benny benassi and the sound Timbaland was crafting with Nelly and JT:tiffcackle:

Lmao at you saying janet was main inspiration for Blackout when it wasn’t even an inspiration at all:cackling: Maybe if you cleared the wax off those ears you would get it.

The Blackout sound was not as mainstream as you want to make it seem, in fact Britney helped push that sound further. Thank you Benny for the inspo (said by danja)!

Regardless, mainstream or not, it wasnt inspired by janet, it was mostly EDM and euro pop music = nothing like janet = congrats on embarrassing yourself:katyclown:

• Love 1

@Jaja86 had janet influenced Blackout I’d be the first one to say it but there’s no janet in it so y’all have to just fume and cling on to something danja said (lied) contradicting what he said years ago.

OT: Madonna is her biggest influence and her real idol, look at the video Britney posted with her music just a few hours ago:mattafact:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

She likely idolizes Madonna much more than Janet but I have to say overall she's a combination of both in terms of her as a performer and singer :tiffanynod:

Yeah I agree, tho there’s more Madonna in that mix, Janet is also one of Britney’s influences!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, sanpedro said:

No one cares if Janet is black, blue or white. You seem to be so desperate to claim a perfect album by Britney tho. Are you desperate to claim a white woman’s album? Since you’re bringing colour into this:tiffcackle:

Janet inspired Britney performing wise, so did Madonna. Euro pop is nothing like Janet’s sound, Loose might have been influenced by Janet but that doesn’t mean that influence passed on to Blackout, there were some influenced from Nelly and JTimberlake, and like danja said, from Benny. You’re so triggered and proud with the essays, danja literally said 

didn’t think about “pop music” while creating Blackout. I was into dance music and EDM at the time, but it wasn’t mainstream yet. I was just going to a club in Miami a couple of times to see the atmosphere. Everyone was bouncing around to Benny Benassi’s “Satisfaction” and Tiesto, literally in a trance. I was like, I want my music to be like that 

He now is changing what he said years ago, but no matter what he says, the albums sounds NOTHING like Janet.

Are you that dumb... album was inspired by euro-pop + benny benassi and the sound Timbaland was crafting with Nelly and JT:tiffcackle:

Lmao at you saying janet was main inspiration for Blackout when it wasn’t even an inspiration at all:cackling: Maybe if you cleared the wax off those ears you would get it.

The Blackout sound was not as mainstream as you want to make it seem, in fact Britney helped push that sound further. Thank you Benny for the inspo (said by danja)!

Regardless, mainstream or not, it wasnt inspired by janet, it was mostly EDM and euro pop music = nothing like janet = congrats on embarrassing yourself:katyclown:

The way you make no sense at all i-

Imagine claiming Danja, the man who produced Blackout is LYING about being inspired by Janet his entire career just because the truth that came out of his own mouth doesn't fit your fake delulu narrative :cackling:  The lengths racist trolls will go to deny a black woman's impact :cackling: The clownery of it all :cackling:

Suffer, ah! :hahaha:

OT: Janet is by far and without contest Britney's biggest influence: dance wise, image wise as well as musically. As anyone with eyes and ears and some knowledge about pop music knows.

tumblr_mnwmktDa5G1spwwlho2_250.giftumblr_mnwmktDa5G1spwwlho1_250.giftumblr_mnwmktDa5G1spwwlho6_250.giftumblr_mnwmktDa5G1spwwlho8_250.gif

tumblr_mnwmktDa5G1spwwlho3_250.giftumblr_mnwmktDa5G1spwwlho7_250.gif

Q33r.gif1DX3.gif

And no delusional troll will change this FACT :mcwave:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jaja86 said:

The way you make no sense at all i-

Imagine claiming Danja, the man who produced Blackout is LYING about being inspired by Janet his entire career just because the truth that came out of his own mouth doesn't fit your fake delulu narrative :cackling:  The lengths racist trolls will go to deny a black woman's impact :cackling: The clownery of it all :cackling:

Suffer, ah! :hahaha:

OT: Janet is by far and without contest Britney's biggest influence: dance wise, image wise as well as musically. As anyone with eyes and ears and some knowledge about pop music knows.

tumblr_mnwmktDa5G1spwwlho2_250.giftumblr_mnwmktDa5G1spwwlho1_250.giftumblr_mnwmktDa5G1spwwlho6_250.giftumblr_mnwmktDa5G1spwwlho8_250.gif

tumblr_mnwmktDa5G1spwwlho3_250.giftumblr_mnwmktDa5G1spwwlho7_250.gif

Q33r.gif1DX3.gif

And no delusional troll will change this FACT :mcwave:

Oh boy here we go again, when someone doesn’t agree with you you come with the racist claims:cackling: You clearly don’t know what racism is. Maybe you’re just ignorant in general and not just about this topic:cackling:

The only racist troll in here is yourself:cackling:

Britney has said all that and a lot more about Madonna, no wonder Britney wanted a collab from Madonna and never bothered to ask Janet for one:cackling:

I didn’t think about “pop music” while creating Blackout. I was into dance music and EDM at the time, but it wasn’t mainstream yet. I was just going to a club in Miami a couple of times to see the atmosphere. Everyone was bouncing around to Benny Benassi’s “Satisfaction” and Tiesto, literally in a trance. I was like, I want my music to be like that 

EDM - nothing like Janet:katyclown:

Miami music - nothing like Janet:katyclown:

Benny Benassi - nothing like Janet:katyclown:

Blackout - nothing like Janet:katyclown:

You will need to live with the fact that Janet did not inspire Blackout, nothing, 0.

Janet is an influencial icon, but nope, never in a billion years she would be even close to Madonna’s extent, and that’s relating to Britney too, Madonna inspired Britney a lot more.

OT: It’s been obvious Madonna is her biggest idol, Britney mentions Madonna all the time on social media, even mentioned her during her POM tour on stage while paying Janet dust as usual, I would go as far as saying Mariah is definitely a bigger idol. Looking at Britney’s sound, it was mostly inspired by Madonna. Janet did inspire her as a performer, I’ll give her that, but so did Madonna. Madonna is her bigger influence and @Jaja86 can fume all she/he/it wants:kylie:

• Love 1