Who do you think influenced Britney more: Janet or Madonna?

10 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Outside Britney Jean and Sporty spice, nobody does backflips on stage 

It's really only their thing cos they did gymnastics. 

And Britney > Sporty Spice because of all the other routines

me against the music its britney spears gif | WiffleGif etc... (Even as a teen she did other impressive things things)

10 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Janet did backflips too

12-end-nasty-backflip.gif

anigif_original-23883-1435315244-4.gif

I can't give Janet the benefit of the doubt here.  How do we know these aren't body doubles (The false allegation that plagued Britney back then)?  Janet never did it live or in a non-edited single shot where we could see her face.

On 7/25/2020 at 6:17 PM, conceptuel said:

Madonna didn't influence that much Britney imo: musically they're extremely different and I don't remember any kind of similarity, unlike Lady Gaga. In terms of performing, style & MV I don't remember a significant resemblance. Oh, on ITZ when the songs were about s3x. 
The controversy is probably Madonna's main influence on Britney. Still, she had a very, veryyy different kind of one. 

OH!! Britney WAS ACTUALLY influenced by Madge as much as she was by Janet (but JJ a little bit more) and you are denying Madge's impact just because you ppl on this thread dont like her so you have to spreading lies! STOP!!!!!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

SIGH BYE!!! I SAID WHAT THE HELLVI SAID AND YOU WILL DEAL. I DONT WANT TO REPEAT IT!

SlightFirmGaur-size_restricted.gif

BTW DID I LIE :didilie: :didilie: :didilie: 

NO!

You will have to repeat it, girl, ‘cause I ain’t buy your nonsense. Also, Nicki Queen Of Rap. :queenflopga:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Sis you obsessed with me this your second time responding to that same response I gave :tifflmao:

A BUNCH OF LIES YALL SAID. Here are all the lies yall said:

1 =  "Madge sucked the lifeforce out of Britney"

2 = "Madge french kissed Britney and used her because she is an old, desperate, talentless, attention-grabbing ***** who needs to retire"

3 = "The only thing Madge and Brit have in common is being white and blonde" when the ACTUAL TRUTH IS THAT Britney IS influenced by Madge just as much as she is by Janet (maybe JJ a lil bit more) and Brit loves her for her entire life.

13 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

A BUNCH OF LIES YALL SAID. Here are all the lies yall said:

1 =  "Madge sucked the lifeforce out of Britney"

2 = "Madge french kissed Britney and used her because she is an old, desperate, talentless, attention-grabbing ***** who needs to retire"

3 = "The only thing Madge and Brit have in common is being white and blonde" when the ACTUAL TRUTH IS THAT Britney IS influenced by Madge just as much as she is by Janet (maybe JJ a lil bit more) and Brit loves her for her entire life.

Again what this have to do with me? :receipts2:

I didn’t say any of those things, so what’s your issue. I said the same thing other people said & you ❤️ them but you have a issue with me :nochillbrit:

It's not hard for true fans to admit that Janet is Britney's biggest inspiration of the two. It really irritates me that the general consensus — or even the PR answers from Britney during interviews at a certain point in her career — are always Madonna. They're blond, white pop stars. Sure, vocally, I can hear and it's obvious some of Madge's influence on Brit. But the complete and total impact that Janet has on Britney as a performer and singer is undeniable. Totally undeniable. 

• Love 4