Who do you think influenced Britney more: Janet or Madonna?

^ didn't read lolz :mcwave:

OT: Janet is the only right answer. Madonna doesn't even come CLOSE to the impact Miss Jackson has had on Britney and literally everyone who knows the first thing about Britney/Janet/Pop music is aware of this fact.

"Janet's Control and Rhythm Nation is probably my biggest influence on how I approch music for female artists"

"I've been trying to duplicate the essence of Janet forever"

"listen to anything I've done with female artists and you will hear my choices in bright chord progressions over high energy and aggressive beats"

I LOVE the way those quotes by the good sis Danja make racist trolls SEETHE with anger

EUfBW9P.gif

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Jaja86 said:

OT: Janet is the only right answer. Madonna doesn't even come CLOSE to the impact Miss Jackson has had on Britney and literally everyone who knows the first thing about Britney/Janet/Pop music is aware of this fact.

"Janet's Control and Rhythm Nation is probably my biggest influence on how I approch music for female artists"

"listen to anything I've done with female artists and you will hear my choices in bright chord progressions over high energy and aggressive beats"

I LOVE the way those quotes by the good sis Danja make racist trolls SEETHE with anger

EUfBW9P.gif

Yes you did read but you’re just too scared to quote so you just respond without tagging me:cackling:

Β 

Again, the only one racist here is yourself,Β which is the reason you’re desperately tryingΒ to put Janet where she doesn’t belong and push her down other people’s throats when her music and Blackout sound nothing alike.

Β 

No matter how many times you fume you won’t change Danja’s statement

I didn’tΒ thinkΒ aboutΒ β€œpop music” while creating Blackout. IΒ was into dance music and EDM at the time, but it wasn’t mainstream yet. I was just going to aΒ club in Miami a couple of times to see the atmosphere.Β Everyone was bouncing around to Benny Benassi’s β€œSatisfaction” and Tiesto, literally inΒ a trance. I was like, I want my music to be like that

Β 

Madonna impacted Britney a lot more than Janet and any real unbiased fan can see that from miles away. Plus it’s not my fault Britney has been paying Janet dust for 15+Β years yet mentions Madonna on social media all the time and posts her music all the time, Madonna > Janet and evenΒ Britney agrees!:cackling:Β Also not my fault Britney decided to mention Madonna on stage during her POM tour and asked Madonna for a collab and paid Janet DUST:cackling:

Β 

Blackout is a mix of dubstepΒ + euro pop,Β even Selena Gomez influenced Britney’s music more than Janet. FUME RACIST:kylie:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2020 at 12:17 PM, conceptuel said:

Madonna didn't influence that much Britney imo: musically they're extremely different and I don't remember any kind of similarity, unlike Lady Gaga.

You can see just in the BOMT Tour that she was influenced by Blond Ambition - the long blond ponytail extension and the center staircase. It's a direct influence.

TOMH on OH is directly influenced by Like A Virgin from Blond Ambition.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 8/7/2020 at 8:41 PM, Jaja86 said:

EUfBW9P.gif

:cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:Β 

I seem to recall in her beginnings, she always referenced Janet and Whitney Houston as major influences on her. Not saying she wasn’t a fan of Madonna as she obviously is, just saying it seem to come up more often only after the comparisons started in the media. Β I think her management felt it was a great angle (it was) to play off of and pushed Britney to bring up Madonna on a more consistent basis.Β 

Dancing wise? Britney has her own style, attitude and charisma but it definitely has some Janet vibes in there.Β 

Musically? Britney (2001) - Janet,Β In the Zone - Madonna (RoL specifically)Β 

I think they both have their own separate influences depending on which Britney era we are referring to.Β