Who do you think influenced Britney more: Janet or Madonna?

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You downvote people for saying Janet inspired Britney and then you yell at people for saying Janet didn’t inspire Britney.

I really AGREE with ppl who say Janet inspired Britney as Britney has lots of similarities with Janet:

1= similar performing style

2= in many occasions similar music

3= similar choreos and dance moves

4= similar outfits in many occasions

5= Britney even has a similar personality to Janet's

So imo Britney is the white Janet. :)

22 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

I really AGREE with ppl who say Janet inspired Britney as Britney has lots of similarities with Janet:

1= similar performing style

2= in many occasions similar music

3= similar choreos and dance moves

4= similar outfits in many occasions

5= Britney even has a similar personality to Janet's

So imo Britney is the white Janet. :)

Then why are you downvoting me :badthoughts:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

I think it is Madonna.

"The most powerful females who have influenced me throughout the years have been Madonna, Whitney Houston," she says. "I love Barbra Streisand. I think she is very theatrical and I love the way she speaks to people through her music."

https://madonnafansworld.over-blog.com/article-britney-spears-madonna-has-influenced-me-throughout-the-years-74598952.html

Britney Spears claims that the Material Girl helped her get her life back on track following her much-publicised breakdown

https://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/celebrity-news/britney-spears-madonna-helped-me-through-the-bad-times-210711

"She's like my godmother," Spears says. "When I'm around her I feel very safe, and there are few people I feel that way around. And she's friggin' Madonna!

https://www.nydailynews.com/woman-britney-spears-opens-madonna-justin-not-****-new-cd-article-1.515589

I love how she sings Open Your Heart in Crossroads.

The Onyx Hotel Tour reminds me a lot of Blond Ambition. She was provocative, there was a lot of ****** connotations and gestures. If it wasn't for the conservatorship, I think Britney would have been doing a lot more controversial and edgy things, like Madonna did back in the day. 

But I agree, she reminds me a lot of Janet Jackson too. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
37 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Like the critics said how can it be your most personal album, when you're a private person, outside her Christian song Brightest morning star, where is Britney Jean at a personal level. 

I always thought Alien was the direction she was going for. I mean she did say moody so I’m sure she was going for a Velvet Rope vibe that probably went over Will.I.Am’s head as he can only do Will.I.Am and that’s what we got. I’m sure her team was like “why so many sad songs? Come on Britney you’re not known for that.”

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

He's confused about it. He don’t want to agree that it’s Janet she’s influenced by more, but majority of this thread think Janet has the bigger influence soo it’s killing him :tifflmao:

Is he the guy that keeps waiting for Britney to have her Ray of Light? :zoomzoom:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

People have different opinions and you don't need to drag, yell at them or downvoting them because of it. If you can't make yourself clear with one post, you don't have an opinion at all. And based on your post on other threads, you can't be considered as a Madonna fan too. :imacat:

Let other people say and express what they want, they have their right to assume that JJ influenced Britney more than M, and nothing is wrong with that. So stop being so rude. At the end of the day, what really matters is #FreeBritney :pleaseshhh:

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

People have different opinions and you don't need to drag, yell at them or downvoting them because of it. If you can't make yourself clear with one post, you don't have an opinion at all.

17 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

JJ influenced Britney more than M, and nothing is wrong with that. So stop being so rude.

I actually agree with ppl saying Janet, but she is inspired by both, mostly a lil bit Janet. But it irritated me when they said that M and Brit have 0 things is common or when they say that M supposedly sucked the lifeforce out of brit when M french kissed her.

13 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

I actually agree with ppl saying Janet, but she is inspired by both, mostly a lil bit Janet. But it irritated me when they said that M and Brit have 0 things is common or when they say that M supposedly sucked the lifeforce out of brit when M french kissed her.

Why bother? Madonna always had haters, since day one. Britney have a lot of them too. You can choose to be above it and be mature or be at their level and waste your energy for absolutely nothing. 

As once Madonna said “You can hide behind your computer or your phone and say whatever you want – you’re not known. Could you say it to my face? Would you say it to my face? I doubt it."

"Don’t be fooled, not much has changed – certainly not for women. We still live in a very ****** society that wants to limit people. Since I started, I’ve had people giving me a hard time because they didn’t think you could be ****** or have sexuality or sensuality in your work and be intelligent at the same time. For me, the fight has never ended.”

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

as Madonna, as Janet Jackson and all other women in the music industry. 

Yes!!! Madge is probably the most disrespected legend by the GP, the way M is dragged is crazy tbh and Janet is the most disrespected and discredited legend in the media and even in the GP, the way she got dragged after the super Bowl is insane.

• Love 1
  • Like 1