Mariah Carey's ex Nick Cannon comes out as full blown anti-semite and racist

21 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

It's more so a combination of all the stuff I've seen over the years, so I'm not really willing to dig for anything specific, as it's a lot. Totally my own fault, though. I should've realized that my original post would be an invitation to discuss things deeper.

I think you can create a good argument for both sides (Israel and Palestine), but the media doesn't do that, as it's all completely biased in favor of Israel, which is very eyebrow raising to say the least. Based on what I've seen from independent sources, what's being done to Palestinian people borders on genocide (not saying they're not biased as well just because they're independent sources). And the fact that the Western world just sits back and ignores it (or completely backs and supports it in a lot of cases) is very questionable, as a lot of the stuff is completely illegal and against international treaties and such. I think both sides deserve freedom and peace, but it's clearly very heavily swayed in favor of Israel (I'm sure you have a million reasons as to why Israel deserves what it has already claimed and will probably continue to claim, but I'm not here for any of that). Furthermore, I've seen a lot of awful images, videos, etc. of literal war crimes. Plus, there's plenty of statistics that show how many Israelis have been killed versus how many Palestinians have been killed. Also, I've seen bits and pieces of Palestinian Christians saying that American Christians are not helping them by supporting Israel, saying that it's actually harming them, and that they stand with Palestine.

Also, the disgusting smear campaign against the Middle East by the media is VERY obvious. I'm not saying that there's a connection, but considering the US and Israel are in major cahoots, it would be very convenient for both the USA and Israel to smear the Middle East like the media has very clearly done. Not saying there's a conspiracy, but it's certainly interesting to think about. I feel like if people saw even a little bit of what the media doesn't show about Israel and Palestine, they wouldn't so blindly support Israel out of fear of being called anti semitic.

I'm not saying that I stand with Palestine or that I'm against Israel. I'm saying that there should be a balance, but there very clearly isn't one. And if that makes me an anti semite, then I hope I get banned from this forum for good.

Okay this is gonna be long.

Being a first hand witness to the goings on here, I can guarentee to you that the media is vastly biased against Israel. Nearly everyone from CNN to Sky News to NYT to Vice.

The first example of this misinformation being the fact that according to the info youve come across, Israel is supposedly committing genocide.

That is patently false.

The Palestinian population continues to grow at an exponential rate, its been that way for decades. If Israel were supposedly trying to commit genocide, its doing a God awful job at it.

The ONLY Palestinians ever killed by Israelis are those shooting rockets at citizens, stabbing citizens or soldiers with knives, throwing firebombs at vehicles, sniping people in cars, etc. Thankfully, 2020 has only seen a couple dozen such cases.

Pictures of "Israeli atrocities" are notorious for being doctored or fake. Some examples:

Yd4tiPk.jpg

6a00d8341c630a53ef0167618bcfe5970b-600wi

Ive seen a plethora of pictures from war torn Syria being circulated claiming theyre from Israel. Its horrendous.

The number of people killed on each side is indicative of nothing. Especially when you take into account the fact that nearly all Palestinians killed by Israel are militants/terrorists killed while actively harming/attempting to harm Israelis. The rest are used as literal human shields.

In contrast, the vast majority of Israelis targeted by Palestinians are civilians.

Israeli civilian deaths are celebrated by the Palestinian masses, with candy being passed out in the streets whenever a successful terrorist attack is carried out.

Screenshot-20200717-025123-Chrome.jpg

It is a sick, sick culture.

Palestinian Christians are overwhelmingly in favor of Israel. In fact, Israel is the ONLY country in the Middle East with an actively GROWING Christian population. Christians in every other country in the Middle East are fleeing persecution.

Id say the world is far more scared of being called "islamophobic" than they are of being called "anti semitic". There are 1.8 billion Muslims worldwide. There are only nearly 15 million Jews worlwide.

To claim the Jews somehow have more influence over the media or public opinion than Muslims do is preposterous.

That said, dont take my word for it.

I implore you to visit Israel as soon as it becomes possible to see the reality on the ground with your own eyes. I guarentee you will be shocked by the difference between what youve heard and what the reality is.

Itd be my pleasure to arrange such a visit for you or for anyone who wishes to see the reality on the ground with their own eyes.

Youll never believe a thing the media tells you ever again.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

Clearly "black supremacy" is a thing. Everything he said is literally the definition of it.

He believes blacks are supreme and whites are sub. It doesnt get any simpler than that.

If this was said about literally any other people or race, youd be the first to pounce.

Youre as fake as Nick Cannon.

White supremacy is a system designed by white people to tear down people of color. There is no other similar system created by black people; therefore black supremacy doesn't exist. Black people would need systemic, economic, and institutional power for that to happen; which is something we don't have. And if you read the first 2 sentences of your comment you'd see that I disagreed with everything he said. But that doesn't mean I'll be in agreement with you using language that minimizes the struggles of black people. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Deyonce said:

White supremacy is a system designed by white people to tear down people of color. There is no other similar system created by black people; therefore black supremacy doesn't exist. Black people would need systemic, economic, and institutional power for that to happen; which is something we don't have. And if you read the first 2 sentences of your comment you'd see that I disagreed with everything he said. But that doesn't mean I'll be in agreement with you using language that minimizes the struggles of black people. 

What youre basically saying is "dont call out black people or call it for what it is because theyve been the victims more often than white people, so they cant be perpetrators". Absolutely not.

Black people have immense power in the USA regardless of what BLM would have us believe.

Tens of thousands of people have been recently fired from their jobs for not getting in line with the BLM doctrine. Countless black people have been promoted and held up in their places of work in contrast. The entire media, entertainment industry and social media promote their cause.

And its the same every single time BLM decides to spark a riot.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

What youre basically saying is "dont call out black people or call it for what it is because theyve been the victims more often than white people, so they cant be perpetrators". Absolutely not.

Black people have immense power in the USA regardless of what BLM would have us believe.

Tens of thousands of people have been recently fired from their jobs for not getting in line with the BLM doctrine. Countless black people have been promoted and held up in their places of work in contrast. The entire media, entertainment industry and social media promote their cause.

And its the same every single time BLM decides to spark a riot.

When you can show me evidence of a long standing system in America that holds black people above everyone else then I'll agree with the term "black supremacy". I clearly told why I, as a black man in America, am uncomfortable with it and you have completely disregarded it. I'm not going to argue with you about this because you clearly have no intentions about being empathetic towards me or my people. 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

When you can show me evidence of a long standing system in America that holds black people above everyone else then I'll agree with the term "black supremacy". I clearly told why I, as a black man in America, am uncomfortable with it and you have completely disregarded it. I'm not going to argue with you about this because you clearly have no intentions about being empathetic towards me or my people. 

"Black supremacy" is not a system, it is an ideology.

Besides,

With all due respect, someone being uncomfortable with it is no reason to pretend it doesnt exist in a topic about it.

In other words:

27 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Urgh us white people are so evil :imok: 

No seriously though, I'm done with BLM and racist black people trying to make me feel bad for something that happened centuries ago. I've not been racist to anyone in my life, but BLM is racist so I won't be jumping on the bandwagon. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

Clearly "black supremacy" is a thing. Everything he said is literally the definition of it.

He believes blacks are supreme and whites are sub. It doesnt get any simpler than that.

If this was said about literally any other people or race, youd be the first to pounce.

Youre as fake as Nick Cannon.

:jj:

I recall a simpler time when Breatheheavy was an only Britney fan website, I would visit it many times a day, it gave me joy and a break from all the real world mess.

Now look at the threads people discuss here. USELESS debates that will bring no joy or satisfaction to any of us.

A person will ALWAYS defend his race, sometimes blindly to the extreme. Wake up people, all this doesn't matter, just LOVE and take care of yourself and the people around you, that's where the change starts. and know that IT WILL ALWAYS BE A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE when it comes to any subject.

Please stop fighting, if Nick said what he said, let him say what he wants. it's HIS opinion, it representes HIM. Read it, don't judge it, brush it off and go on with your day.

Actually, life is simple. But we humans are afraid of simple things, we always think "there must be a trap somewhere", "they want to get me", etc etc 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

Okay this is gonna be long.

Being a first hand witness to the goings on here, I can guarentee to you that the media is vastly biased against Israel. Nearly everyone from CNN to Sky News to NYT to Vice.

The first example of this misinformation being the fact that according to the info youve come across, Israel is supposedly committing genocide.

That is patently false.

The Palestinian population continues to grow at an exponential rate, its been that way for decades. If Israel were supposedly trying to commit genocide, its doing a God awful job at it.

The ONLY Palestinians ever killed by Israelis are those shooting rockets at citizens, stabbing citizens or soldiers with knives, throwing firebombs at vehicles, sniping people in cars, etc. Thankfully, 2020 has only seen a couple dozen such cases.

Pictures of "Israeli atrocities" are notorious for being doctored or fake. Some examples:

Yd4tiPk.jpg

lBOr0P_euqK6_jh8viYavaQN_-n5-j4vXp4ekjWi

Ive seen a plethora of pictures from war torn Syria being circulated claiming theyre from Israel. Its horrendous.

The number of people killed on each side is indicative of nothing. Especially when you take into account the fact that nearly all Palestinians killed by Israel are militants/terrorists killed while actively harming/attempting to harm Israelis. The rest are used as literal human shields.

In contrast, the vast majority of Israelis targeted by Palestinians are civilians.

Israeli civilian deaths are celebrated by the Palestinian masses, with candy being passed out in the streets whenever a successful terrorist attack is carried out.

Screenshot-20200717-025123-Chrome.jpg

It is a sick, sick culture.

Palestinian Christians are overwhelmingly in favor of Israel. In fact, Israel is the ONLY country in the Middle East with an actively GROWING Christian population. Christians in every other country in the Middle East are fleeing persecution.

Id say the world is far more scared of being called "islamophobic" than they are of being called "anti semitic". There are 1.8 billion Muslims worldwide. There are only nearly 15 million Jews worlwide.

To claim the Jews somehow have more influence over the media or public opinion than Muslims do is preposterous.

That said, dont take my word for it.

I implore you to visit Israel as soon as it becomes possible to see the reality on the ground with your own eyes. I guarentee you will be shocked by the difference between what youve heard and what the reality is.

Itd be my pleasure to arrange such a visit for you or for anyone who wishes to see the reality on the ground with their own eyes.

Youll never believe a thing the media tells you ever again.

As an Israeli (please don’t hate me for it!) I fully agree with you.

I disagree with a lot of the moves our government does. Some of them really do have pure injustice that I can’t support.

However, the thing that annoys me most during the wars with Hammas (covered by the government naming them “operations”) are that the terrorists are great at using the media for their own good, unlike Israel. I know for example that on the last operation Hammas was shooting rockets and digging terror tunnels in hospitals and schools, so that whenever Israel would try to strike back, Hammas could use the media to manipulate the facts, showing headlines like “Israel bombs a Palestinian hospital” all over the worldwide news. Videos even surfaced of groups of Palestinian kids held at gunpoint to sit near rocket launchers so Israel’s hands would be tied, and the army would be unable to strike back.

So, I ask anyone reading this not to blindly believe everything you see online or any media. Also - try to remember that as Americans all have different opinions, so do Israelis. As I said, I personally disagree with a lot of things my government does, and protests are being made by many civilians including myself for any decision that involves discrimination and use of force.

Please call for peace for every person, and don’t hate groups you don’t know much about, no matter how evil they may seem to you. The truth is, most humans just want to live.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block