Mariah Carey's ex Nick Cannon comes out as full blown anti-semite and racist

4 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

"BLacK pEoPle CaNt bE rAciSt nO MaTtEr hOw RaCisT tHeiR oPiniOns ArE" :sponge:

"I HAVE SPREAD NOTHING BUT FACTS, YOU GUYS ARE TOO STUPID TO COMPREHEND, YOUR LACK OF MELANIN IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR STUPIDITY, BOW DOWN BEFORE ME AND MY RACIST RHETORIC OR YOURE A RACIST" (paraphrasing)

Sure Jan (aka @Criminal4Britney aka @Sunset8:begone:

Does That make you feel good? Lol I hope so. Take what you can and run with it, just like your ppl always have done boo! xoxo

38 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

I’m really hoping you see through your Toxic (NOT a Britney Reference) Users. That was not a reference to Her at all, hell I just learned about that.Not everything is regarding Or Referencing  POP culture. This is real life stuff that some users just can’t grasp.

this user desperately pulled a “Karen” and is reporting me to the manager. It’s very sad.  I hope you all can see right through them as I have. They aren’t even worth the reply. We also need a block button for users who are willingly “extra”.

27 minutes ago, Criminal4Britney said:

You know what’s funny is the black people getting warning points for “muddying the thread with facts” yet we can be called racists and clowns for stating facts but nothing happens to those people. Awesome site you’re running Jordan (that’s sarcasm btw because this site has been utter **** for the last three years). I honestly wouldn’t expect anything from you pathetic little people who lets be honest are the real racists. I gladly will delete my account and you pathetic little queens can stuff it here’s hoping one of your back alley Grindr hookups leads to a short life. In closing go **** yourselves 😘😘😘

If you don't like to live surrounded by white people in America who force you to stay here? slavery has ended years ago honey, you can buy a couple of airplane tickets and go back to Africa

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

If you don't like to live surrounded by white people in America who force you to stay here? slavery has ended years ago honey, you can buy a couple of airplane tickets and go back to Africa

In that case, go back to the Caves before you learned how stop walking on all fours, or Europe before the BLACK moors introduced “Soap and Water”, and how to actually utilize it. They say Europe still has the Stank...

11 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Such a classic, I can say someone finally told me to go back to Africa lol. 

2 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

Such a classic, I can say someone finally told me to go back to Africa lol. 

It’s not like you’re any better :ririshade2:
👇

18 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

Does That make you feel good? Lol I hope so. Take what you can and run with it, just like your ppl always have done boo! xoxo

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Criminal4Britney said:

I have two whole degrees. And I’m Black end of conversation. I’m not going to have a discussion about racism, race and history with someone who obviously isn’t trying to have a sincere discussion. You feel compelled to what try and educate or as you put it “enlighten” the very few black people on this forum about race and racism?! No no no sis. If you want to have an actual discussion, I will gladly impart upon you some facts and history to “enlighten” you since you need it. And I can guarantee you will never be able to out-debate me on these topics. 

Is it offensive of me to ask you your education when you literally made the assumption that the people on here lack a basic education? I’m aware of history and how ****ed up things are. But for you to agree that ANY race is the superior one is ridiculous.

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

8 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

In that case, go back to the Caves before you learned how stop walking on all fours, or Europe before the BLACK moors introduced “Soap and Water”, and how to actually utilize it. They say Europe still has the Stank...

Can we not tell each other to “go back” to their continents? :eheeek: It’s rude

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, Criminal4Britney said:

Girl world history bleeds into US history and was literally the foundation to it. Like don’t insult our intelligence because you will get your feelings hurt...I get your privilege may have led you to think you were smart but you’re messing with the wrong one sweetie, I would suggest you stay in your lane.

Stay in my lane? And my privilege may have led me to think I’m smart? Do you think because I’m white that I believe I’m smarter than other races? And I’m not afraid of you hurting my feelings, because I literally just posted the reasons for different skin types through evolution.... And actually you were the one insulting others and their intelligence before I did... I do not agree with people acting like one race is better than another.  

And also you can read back on the person I was responding to and all of the insulting things they were saying, hence my (minor in comparison) insult back to them.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

you clearly ignore all the ancient history and you don't have any ideas of what are you say :cackling:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

If black moors (idk who they are) introduced soap and water, can you show us the article? I’d like to see it. 9lzxnl4.gif
When I googled it, it said that it was made in 2000-something B.C. by basically everyone around/near the Mediterranean. :mj:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Also, I ain’t gotta do ****, but be black and die. Black folks have literally built this country! From the Monuments, to the Buildings, and clearly the paved roads that leads to your false sense of privilege

Im done entertaining. This ain’t even my party!

5 minutes ago, Towelney said:

If black moors (idk who they are) introduced soap and water, can you show us the article? I’d like to see it. 9lzxnl4.gif
When I googled it, it said that it was made in 2000-something B.C. by basically everyone around/near the Mediterranean. :mj:

Look a little deeper.

23 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Can we not tell each other to “go back” to their continents? :eheeek: It’s rude

i don't have problems with anyone but if he has problems with white people the most logical action is going where white people are the minority of the population

7 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

I’m not bothered. It’s so engrained in his animalistic, clouded brain.  He was waiting to use that card.  

honey we italians are full of melanin, this one is an italian host and as as you can see he is more black than beyoncé  so your theory related to lack of melanin in white people is invalid like all your messages :weusay:

Carlo-Conti1-620x372-1.jpg

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i don't have problems with anyone but if he has problems with white people the most logical action is going where white people are the minority of the population

honey we italians are full of melanin, this one is an italian host and as as you can see he is more black than beyoncé  so your theory related to lack of melanin in white people is invalid like all your messages :weusay:

Carlo-Conti1-620x372-1.jpg

Get over yourself, you sound like a child. The lot of you! Lol clearly you have problems...with me. You’ve been determined to come for me. Look inside yourself, may I suggest some mindfulness training, reading, meditation?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block