Mariah Carey's ex Nick Cannon comes out as full blown anti-semite and racist

30 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

Y’all are a trip, the victimization is real. Some People have to face the things you push aside and avoid, on a daily basis. Whilst your little posts give you some temporary sense of understanding, entitlement  or denial. 

It took years of mindfulness, meditation and self searching to actually be “over” race relations and the ones who benefit and push said agenda.

I walk right past ignorance and supremacy with my Black head held high. 

Sorry to bust that little white bubble. I have no time to explain how the other side of the world works. It’s proven everyday. 

You do realize we aren’t white, right? :beynah:

If you don’t like supremacy, then why are you advocating for it? :beynah:

No. Race. Is. Better. Than. The. Other.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Towelney said:

You do realize we aren’t white, right? :beynah:

If you don’t like supremacy, then why are you advocating for it? :beynah:

No. Race. Is. Better. Than. The. Other.

Ummm I didn’t quote anyone, that was a general statement. And Idk what the heck you are, literally just a Meme/Icon to me at this point.

But a Hit Dog Will Holler! 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

oh dear, you MUST read and study history before open you mouth :lessons:

Thanks for the tips, now tell that to your fellow exhalers. I know enough and am actually open to learn more. That snark is as ignorant as you assume I am.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Criminal4Britney said:

What I’m not going to do is let you people trivialize the term racism while conflating prejudices because you lack a basic education. Not on my watch we can have this debate all day every day and you will surely lose because history and facts are on my side, since most of the people in this forum aren’t people of color and obviously don’t lack the empathy to understand these issues you all should stop making these threads, because it seems y’all get some sick satisfaction out screaming black people are racist not me!!!

And what is your education level? I have a degree, and I took a lot of classes on anthropology, sociology, cultural anthropology. So you're making the implication that the people on here lack a basic education? I'm surprised that you are agreeing with what Nick Cannon said. We are all human. Please revert to my comment about human evolution and skin type. Maybe that will enlighten you a little.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Sunset8 said:

Latino? And you’re butthurt too? Hell you may deny your heritage, but you’re  just as black as I am, different boat stop by our wonderful colonizers. This is what I be talking about in real life. The shame, misdirected anger, a denial from all POC’s who don’t consider themselves such.

You really think U.S. History is World History, don't you....

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

yes you are an ignorant because you concept of history start only with the discovery of America

I'm an italian and and over the centuries we have been invaded by Carolingians, Byzantines,  Arabs, french and spanish.

When did I say that? But OK Thanks! I just don’t know **** lol

39 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

You really think U.S. History is World History, don't you....

35 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

It affects the world over, I know that for sure!

9 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

you don't know even your own messages :reductive:

Why racism is a true problem I think we have a larger issue, culture wars or ethnocentrism. Here in America we have many different cultures, religions, beliefs, genders, societies, classes etc. With all these different cultures we are going to run into issues regarding suppression and power. For example here on exhale we have a large group of gay people that enjoy Britney's music and art. Go into some neighborhoods blasting this music and you most likely are going to find some issues. 

Idk how you fix these issues in America. I fear that we are going to have large wars or lose our freedom if we can't all start accepting this country isn't for one race or culture, it's for everyone. White people like myself have to accept this as well, and since we have been a large part of racism and ethnocentrism, we can also be a large of ending it. Ethonocentricism I believe is the bigger problem here in America.

• Like 3
47 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

Not even the same context, you’re so pressed to prove me wrong. Lol 

it affects the world over, as far as social norms, culture, and prejudices, etc. Go take a break...or a jump in the lake.

8 hours ago, Criminal4Britney said:

I respect you for having the knowledge and understanding to even remotely discuss this issue. However the fact remains that proto racism wasn’t based on skin color. It was more ethnocentric in the idea that we just think we’re better than you because we’re all from Rome meaning everyone pale, olive, dark skinned if you’re from Rome you’re better then the Gauls who could also have the same physical attributes as the Romans, but they were considered inferior because of their own cultural systems. Modern racism is inherently based on skin color which then led to the systems put in place to oppress them. There’s a complete difference from holding prejudices (I believe that all Gauls are lazy and barbaric) and racism (I’m a white Roman who’s superior to all darker-skinned individuals and as such if you’re not white you must be enslaved because my skin color/race gives me power to subjugate to “lesser people”)

that's a good point.

I think the worst part about nick's comments are that he is stating that melanin levels affect worth or intelligence.

I don't see a problem with calling out white people for the horrible things they've done, the problem is that Nick is saying they do horrible things because they are white and lack melanin. That's where you get into the whole eugenics stuff and it's similar to the logic that ****s used, so I think people have the right to be upset about it. Even if you don't think what he said is racist because you can't be racist against white people, isn't it still a terrible thing to say? Isn't it still terrible to attribute someone's worth to their melanin levels?

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block