Mariah Carey's ex Nick Cannon comes out as full blown anti-semite and racist

18 hours ago, Alxatc said:

And what is your education level? I have a degree, and I took a lot of classes on anthropology, sociology, cultural anthropology. So you're making the implication that the people on here lack a basic education? I'm surprised that you are agreeing with what Nick Cannon said. We are all human. Please revert to my comment about human evolution and skin type. Maybe that will enlighten you a little.

I have two whole degrees. And I’m Black end of conversation. I’m not going to have a discussion about racism, race and history with someone who obviously isn’t trying to have a sincere discussion. You feel compelled to what try and educate or as you put it “enlighten” the very few black people on this forum about race and racism?! No no no sis. If you want to have an actual discussion, I will gladly impart upon you some facts and history to “enlighten” you since you need it. And I can guarantee you will never be able to out-debate me on these topics. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Towelney said:

You do realize we aren’t white, right? :beynah:

If you don’t like supremacy, then why are you advocating for it? :beynah:

No. Race. Is. Better. Than. The. Other.

Where does the poster mention that one race is better than the other?! It seems many of you lack the mental capacity to understand that being pro-Black and loving ones self isn’t the same as being a black supremacist. I mean the knots you all are tying yourselves in to paint black users on this forum as racist is laughable. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Alxatc said:

You really think U.S. History is World History, don't you....

Girl world history bleeds into US history and was literally the foundation to it. Like don’t insult our intelligence because you will get your feelings hurt...I get your privilege may have led you to think you were smart but you’re messing with the wrong one sweetie, I would suggest you stay in your lane.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Criminal4Britney said:

Where does the poster mention that one race is better than the other?! It seems many of you lack the mental capacity to understand that being pro-Black and loving ones self isn’t the same as being a black supremacist. I mean the knots you all are tying yourselves in to paint black users on this forum as racist is laughable. 

Well, they didn’t seem to have an issue with what Nick said. :tired: 
The issue is that Nick said white/light skinned people are subhuman. That isn’t right. :howiroll:
Your skintone has nothing to do with intelligence. 

And this is all coming from a biracial guy. 😘

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

Well, they didn’t seem to have an issue with what Nick said. :tired: 
The issue is that Nick said white/light skinned people are subhuman. That isn’t right. :howiroll:
Your skintone has nothing to do with intelligence. 

And this is all coming from a biracial guy. 😘

Sweetie I didn’t ask what your background was but it’s funny how all these biracial and people of color come out the wood work during times like this on this forum but ok sis 😉

Secondly some things that he said in that interview were accurate it seems you all are nitpicking and only discussing the negative aspects because it suits your purposes, its truly disingenuous but it’s nice it’s shows what’s in your heart and your true character. 

Lastly, I don’t believe one person in this thread said because I’m of a darker skin tone that makes me more intelligent. What I DID say was that some if not most of you lacked a basic education because you all can’t distinguish racism from prejudices nor could you understand that systemic racism doesn’t grant people of color the opportunity as a whole to be racist in a manner that oppresses and affects their very existence. 

I’m seeing people choosing to be willfully ignorant and obtuse and not even trying to have an actual discussion because it doesn’t fit the narrative. Once more again if you can’t stand the heat in the kitchen boo don’t turn on the stove.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

educate yourself with some masterpieces done CENTURIES ago without any modern technologies. Girl you can't even compete in any field :reductive:

C_2_articolo_3196339_upiImagepp.jpg?2019

23beb612cc1c35a9c7f7f1cdb6ed47f1.jpg

david-di-michelangelo2.jpg

pieta.jpg

Sanmartino_Cristo_velato.jpg

Didn’t even read, save your time arguing with someone who has the mental capacity of a five year old (which seems to be right up your alley). If I could block you I would.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

you can't reply because you haven't anything to show :weusay: you are a clown  :makeup:

Sweetie you posted pictures because that’s how ******* basic you are. Deflecting from the topic at hand because you have nothing of substance to add to the discussion because you lack depth. You aren’t worth my spit you lowly insignificant little gnat. 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Criminal4Britney said:

Sweetie you posted pictures because that’s how ******* basic you are. Deflecting from the topic at hand because you have nothing of substance to add to the discussion because you lack depth. You aren’t worth my spit you lowly insignificant little gnat. 

what i need to add to a racist rant made by Nick cannon and supported by his fellow fans? don't blame me if you are too blind to see the truth 

200.gif

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm REALLY hoping this wasn't a reference to Naya Rivera. 

I’m really hoping you see through your Toxic (NOT a Britney Reference) Users. That was not a reference to Her at all, hell I just learned about that.Not everything is regarding Or Referencing  POP culture. This is real life stuff that some users just can’t grasp.

this user desperately pulled a “Karen” and is reporting me to the manager. It’s very sad.  I hope you all can see right through them as I have. They aren’t even worth the reply. We also need a block button for users who are willingly “extra”.

• Like 1

You know what’s funny is the black people getting warning points for “muddying the thread with facts” yet we can be called racists and clowns for stating facts but nothing happens to those people. Awesome site you’re running Jordan (that’s sarcasm btw because this site has been utter **** for the last three years). I honestly wouldn’t expect anything from you pathetic little people who lets be honest are the real racists. I gladly will delete my account and you pathetic little queens can stuff it here’s hoping one of your back alley Grindr hookups leads to a short life. In closing go **** yourselves 😘😘😘

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

I’m really hoping you see through your Toxic (NOT a Britney Reference) Users. That was not a reference to Her at all, hell I just learned about that.Not everything is regarding Or Referencing  POP culture. This is real life stuff that some users just can’t grasp.

this user desperately pulled a “Karen” and is reporting me to the manager. It’s very sad.  I hope you all can see right through them as I have. They aren’t even worth the reply. We also need a block button for users who are willingly “extra”.

How are we being toxic? :beynah:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Criminal4Britney said:

You know what’s funny is the black people getting warning points for “muddying the thread with facts” yet we can be called racists and clowns for stating facts but nothing happens to those people. Awesome site you’re running Jordan (that’s sarcasm btw because this site has been utter **** for the last three years). I honestly wouldn’t expect anything from you pathetic little people who lets be honest are the real racists. I gladly will delete my account and you pathetic little queens can stuff it here’s hoping one of your back alley Grindr hookups leads to a short life. In closing go **** yourselves 😘😘😘

What “facts” are you giving in this thread? All you’ve done is support a racist. :beynah:

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Criminal4Britney said:

Exactly, I been on this site for years. Chile the White Queens just always get their way huh? But I’m done. Britney ain’t doing ****, so it’s best to leave this Toxic Pro-Whatever environment, and YES that was a Britney Reference! I even mentioned her name!  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block