Mariah Carey's ex Nick Cannon comes out as full blown anti-semite and racist

On 7/15/2020 at 9:05 PM, DonoDotto said:

This one really bums me out.

I used to watch "America's Got Talent", which he hosted, and Id always think "now theres a great guy. Cute, funny, fun, friendly to all". 

I guess its all fake and hes just a really good actor.

In his online show "Cannon's Class", Nick recently promoted anti-semitic conspiracy theories, including but not limited to "the Rothschilds, centralized banking, the 13 families, the bloodlines that control everything even outside of America" and the claim that Jews are imposters and that black people are the "true Hebrews".

It gets worse.

He came out as a full-on black supremacist. He had this to say about the white race:

“Melanin is so power[ful], and it connects us in a way, that the reason why they fear black … is because the lack that they have of it. When you have a person that has the lack of pigment, the lack of melanin, that they know that they will be annihilated.

So, therefore, however they got the power, they have the lack of compassion. Melanin comes with compassion, melanin comes with soul. We call it soul. Soul brothers and sisters. That’s the melanin that connects us. So the people that don’t have it, and I’m going to say this carefully, are a little less.

When they didn’t have the power of the sun, the sun then started to deteriorate them, so then they’re acting out of fear, they’re acting out of low self-esteem, they’re acting out of a deficiency. So, therefore, the only way that they can act is evil. They have to rob, steal, ****, kill … in order to survive. […] They had to be savages, they had to be barbaric, because they’re in these Nordic mountains, they’re in these rough … environments, so they’re acting as animals. So they’re the ones that are actually closer to animals; they’re the ones that are actually the true savages.”

He subsequently had the nerve to go online claiming he is "against hateful rhetoric" yata yata yata.

Very disappointing.2014036249_images-2020-07-16T181559_346.jpeg.b6ccfef6f18b33bc8972cab02e5d4d30.jpeg

Ok but did he lie about the people who lack melanin?! Because he didn’t. White people literally decimated an entire race of people while oppressing and enslaving another. And they did all of this because they were afraid of the people they deemed savages because of their far superior and developed cultures didn’t fit with their own ideals.

People getting upset over this just to push this narrative that being pro-Black and rightfully calling out white people for their actions make you racist (when systemically the oppressed can’t oppress the oppressor). Now the other stuff about Jews I can’t really defend that but if people are made about him telling a history lesson they need to get out their feelings and actually work to bring about social change.

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Urgh us white people are so evil :imok: 

No seriously though, I'm done with BLM and racist black people trying to make me feel bad for something that happened centuries ago. I've not been racist to anyone in my life, but BLM is racist so I won't be jumping on the bandwagon. 

This just proved you are a racist though lol. If you’re willing to trivialize the oppression of an entire race of people to the benefits of another then that speaks volumes of you and the fact that your white privilege has allowed you to be ignorant.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Deyonce said:

When you can show me evidence of a long standing system in America that holds black people above everyone else then I'll agree with the term "black supremacy". I clearly told why I, as a black man in America, am uncomfortable with it and you have completely disregarded it. I'm not going to argue with you about this because you clearly have no intentions about being empathetic towards me or my people. 

You already know us black people trying to impart even the smallest semblance of basic history and sociology 101 is going to be shut down here in exhale. It’s their grandparents who were racist not them and they deeply offended that any black person dare push back against their ignorance and challenge them to actually think about the struggles anyone who isn’t white have faced in this country. You know we can’t do

that here 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Love 1

Nnnn @Criminal4Britney is enough to prove that you dont have to look far to find more racists like Nick Cannon. Theyre plentiful, and BLM has only strengthened their bigoted and racist opinions, as opposed to disintegrating them and promoting understanding and reconciliation.

Its kind of creepy that there are so many blatant, unapologetic racists out there who dont even think they have anything to be sorry about. Racism against white people has become socially acceptable under the guise of "social justice" something or other, and thats absolutely revolting.

Its up to everyone to push back against these attempts to normalize racism 101. "Its what white people in 2020 deserve" for things they and a majority of their ancestors had nothing to do with is a pathetic excuse. Call it what it is- its racism and attempts to normalize it.

• Like 5
11 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

Nnnn @Criminal4Britney is enough to prove that you dont have to look far to find more racists like Nick Cannon. Theyre plentiful, and BLM has only strengthened their bigoted and racist opinions, as opposed to disintegrating them and promoting understanding and reconciliation.

Its kind of creepy that there are so many blatant, unapologetic racists out there who dont even think they have anything to be sorry about. Racism against white people has become socially acceptable under the guise of "social justice" something or other, and thats absolutely revolting.

Its up to everyone to push back against these attempts to normalize racism 101. "Its what white people in 2020 deserve" for things they and a majority of their ancestors had nothing to do with is a pathetic excuse. Call it what it is- its racism and attempts to normalize it.

1.) you can’t be racist against white people as your ancestors literally created the concept and idea of racism because my ancestors skin color and religious beliefs like sis the oppressed can’t oppress the oppressors. 

2.) what you people need to learn is the distinct difference from prejudices and racism. What he discussed in that video were prejudices against white people which is based off of their racial oppression and decimation of multiple races based off skin color. Thus allowing him to hold those views. He lacks the power and privilege to implement said prejudices against those people. 

What I’m not going to do is let you people trivialize the term racism while conflating prejudices because you lack a basic education. Not on my watch we can have this debate all day every day and you will surely lose because history and facts are on my side, since most of the people in this forum aren’t people of color and obviously don’t lack the empathy to understand these issues you all should stop making these threads, because it seems y’all get some sick satisfaction out screaming black people are racist not me!!!

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Criminal4Britney said:

1.) you can’t be racist against white people as your ancestors literally created the concept and idea of racism because my ancestors skin color and religious beliefs like sis the oppressed can’t oppress the oppressors. 

2.) what you people need to learn is the distinct difference from prejudices and racism. What he discussed in that video were prejudices against white people which is based off of their racial oppression and decimation of multiple races based off skin color. Thus allowing him to hold those views. He lacks the power and privilege to implement said prejudices against those people. 

What I’m not going to do is let you people trivialize the term racism while conflating prejudices because you lack a basic education. Not on my watch we can have this debate all day every day and you will surely lose because history and facts are on my side, since most of the people in this forum aren’t people of color and obviously don’t lack the empathy to understand these issues you all should stop making these threads, because it seems y’all get some sick satisfaction out screaming black people are racist not me!!!

I've come to realize that arguing about whether or not you can be racist or not to white people has become kind of futile and pointless. In my opinion, the debate really boils down to a debate over linguistics.

It really just comes down to the fact that people simply use different definitions of racism, that's the root of the whole debate, and I can see where both sides are coming from.

On one hand, we have the dictionary definition of racism that says it is simply believing one race to be superior over another, and saying that race is the primary determinant of characteristics. There's no mention of specific races, and the word racism, this idea of racism, has been around before the slave trade, before the united states even existed. It's been around since the dawn of civilization, in mesopotamia, egypt, ancient China etc. Using this definition of racism, yes, what Nick Cannon said is extremely racist.

On the other hand, other people use a definition of racism that is based on the idea of systemic racism. Yes, white people have never been victims of the systemic racism that Black people have been subjected to throughout the entire history of this country. Black people have been victims of a system of oppression that was built to keep them down and behind, and white people ahead. For people who believe that racism has to be inherently systemic by their definitions, no, white people cannot be victims of racism.

It really just comes down to the fact that we disagree over the definition of a word.

For me personally, I tend to prefer the dictionary definition, as the word has been around before the system of oppression in this country existed, and has been used in multiple languages and outside of a US context for centuries and centuries. But at the same time I acknowledge the fact that language is flexible, and definitions and connotations that words have can change over time.

This is ridiculous... People have evolved over centuries in different environments and parts of the world, thus creating different "races" and skin types. It's basic anthropology. For him to believe that any race is superior based on difference in skin type is completely ignorant. Because of the tropical latitudes and lack of forestation in places like Africa, humans there evolved for their skin to protect them from the sun, while white skin is more resistant to colder weather.

l_073_04.jpg

minions mic drop GIF

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

This is ridiculous... People have evolved over centuries in different environments and parts of the world, thus creating different "races" and skin types. It's basic anthropology. For him to believe that any race is superior based on difference in skin type is completely ignorant. Because of the tropical latitudes and lack of forestation in places like Africa, humans there evolved for their skin to protect them from the sun, while white skin is more resistant to colder weather.

l_073_04.jpg

minions mic drop GIF

Season 2 Episode 207 GIF by Rick and Morty

• Haha 2

Well... I don't know if he's wrong, but the true Hebrews were brown , not white and that's pretty much a fact so.... No need to get upset , it's only in European culture and American culture that when they speak about Jesus they think he was a blond guy with blue eyes which is a fabrication , Jesus was was not European ........ 

On 7/16/2020 at 8:00 PM, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Urgh us white people are so evil :imok: 

No seriously though, I'm done with BLM and racist black people trying to make me feel bad for something that happened centuries ago. I've not been racist to anyone in my life, but BLM is racist so I won't be jumping on the bandwagon. 

Why would you care ? , You're not feeling the impact and consequences of racism , you are a privileged white man who gets to come back home from work/date/a night at the bar, whatever without being shot , you don't have to worry about those things because the system doesn't target you and your people . I'm saying this with a full intention : YOU ARE AN IGNORANT . Congratulations . 

Btw like it or not white people need to be held accountable for the past and what they have done to black people, otherwise it could happen again , and unfortunately it's still bad so there's a lot of work to be done, until then you don't get to tell black people how to feel. Once they are really equal to white people you can talk about feeling guilty. Right now your feelings are irrelevant, while black people are getting killed on the streets because of their skin color you are whining about feeling guilty??? Nobody tries to portray all white people as the devil , but if a white person doesn't have a problem with the current situation he/she's part of the problem , this is exactly why we need to learn from history not to repeat the same bull**** again and again . Black people are not even in the position to be racist or discriminating , they only want justice and equality is that really so hard to understand???  

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block